Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should people be banned for flaming on a religious group?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
    definatly. before I joined BS, i was reading news and on the forum little more than a year. I havent seen sp post about boxing at all. I don't care if he is atheist or not. what really pissing me off, is that he constantly trying to convince people that there is no god.

he should go to some religious forum and write that crap there. this is boxingscene
    This is the boxingscene lounge. Uncensored chit chat about whatever we choose. (almost uncensored, almost anything)

I dont think Piggy tries to convince people there is no God. He debates the existence of God, and breaks down the many arguments.
    He justifies his stance on being against dogmatic religious beliefs. He doesnt just state that religion is stupid and religious people are dumb, like many other posters here repeatedly do.

Religious belief comes down to faith. And when people turn it into a scientific topic, its open to debate. When people challenge atheists to a debate, theres nothing wrong with responding.
    And if u strongly disagree with someones opinion, u are free to challenge it.

Comment

Id also say that continuous trolling and flaming of one poster could also be seen as ban worthy.
      Repeatedly calling them gay and taking the piss out of their photo is what you'd expect from a 10 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        This is the boxingscene lounge. Uncensored chit chat about whatever we choose. (almost uncensored, almost anything)

I dont think Piggy tries to convince people there is no God. He debates the existence of God, and breaks down the many arguments.
        He justifies his stance on being against dogmatic religious beliefs. He doesnt just state that religion is stupid and religious people are dumb, like many other posters here repeatedly do.

Religious belief comes down to faith. And when people turn it into a scientific topic, its open to debate. When people challenge atheists to a debate, theres nothing wrong with responding.
        And if u strongly disagree with someones opinion, u are free to challenge it.
        so far i've seen threads created by him. and Tunney is like only person who challenge him. and lol at you, telling me to challenge him. english is barely my 3rd language. also after reading few of his posts..there aint that much of arguments. the guy hears only himself. also you said in lounge we can discuss anything..I agree. as I said, being around for few years, I haven't seen him talk boxing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
          so far i've seen threads created by him. and Tunney is like only person who challenge him. and lol at you, telling me to challenge him. english is barely my 3rd language. also after reading few of his posts..there aint that much of arguments. the guy hears only himself. also you said in lounge we can discuss anything..I agree. as I said, being around for few years, I haven't seen him talk boxing at all.
          I dont think ive ever seen a thread created by him that tries to convince people there is no God. He may poke fun at religion, but whats wrong with that? Religious people poke fun at their religion all the time.
          He mostly focuses on the fundamental, dogmatic side of religion. Something everyone should be weary of.

I didnt challenge u to debate him.

I have seen him talk boxing. But that isnt the issue is it. If u dont understand his arguments, thats ur problem. What he says makes sense, whether u agree or not. To say he only hears himself is downright stupid.

Comment

Should people be banned for flaming on atheists?

Comment

To criticize a person for their race is manifestly irrational and ridiculous, but to criticize their religion, that is a right. That is a freedom. The freedom to criticize ideas, any ideas - even if they are sincerely held beliefs - is one of the fundamental freedoms of society. A law which attempts to say you can criticize and ridicule ideas as long as they are not religious ideas is a very peculiar law indeed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X