No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Andy Lee on June 6?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    What has GGG done to get respect? I still dont know what has this dude done to get respect. The best win on his resume is Daniel Geale. If Cotto fight Geale and beats him it would not be even in his top 10 wins so what is to respect?
    BS, Cotto hasn't beaten 5 guys better than Geale (even P4P, let alone that Geale would have gone through Cotto's resume with less than 4 losses)

Comment

GGG fought Martinez Left overs in Macklin and no one said ****. He fought a 154 pounder in Rosado and no one said ****, he fought Geale after a loss to Barker and no one said ****, he fought Ishida who had been KO 90 millon times and no one said ****. And that is so called most avoided figher and uncrown MW champ lol
      Because Cotto, et al won't fight him. He has to fight who's available. Even you know Golovkin would crush Cotto. It would be bad, much worse than Margarito I.

Comment

GGG Ishida who had been KO 90 millon times and no one said ****
        Ishida has still never been KO'd by anyone other than GGG

YDKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yes and he's not volunteering to fight ggg even though it would make him the most money, garner the best ratings, and get him the most respect. thanks for finally understanding.
          exactly, Cotto is volunteering to run like the bitch he is

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
            BS, Cotto hasn't beaten 5 guys better than Geale (even P4P, let alone that Geale would have gone through Cotto's resume with less than 4 losses)
            Gale is garbage didn't he lose to barker?
            And Mundine. GGG is lucky he didn't have to face a prime pacman or mayweather
            Last edited by aldo5408; 04-12-2015, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Gale is garbage didn't he lose to barker?
              And Mundine. GGG is lucky he didn't have to face a prime pacman or mayweather
              Floyd was a bit past his prime when he fought Cotto. If they had fought at 140 Miguel would have gotten the Gatti treatment.

Comment

i read a couple of tweets that were saying that the opponent was gonna be geale

Comment

You have to love the NSB Cotto Defense Force.

The money Cotto brings due to his (quickly diminishing) name is beginning to become overshadowed by the boost in reputation a MW stands to receive by agreeing to get in the ring with Gennady.

Boxing is still a sport, last time I checked. If Cotto is just in it for cash-out fights, then get the fck out of the way and stop using the lineal title as leverage. I'm sure Cotto/Canelo will still do big numbers whether he is the MW champ or not.

Bottom line: The sooner Genna conquers all the big names at MW (looking at you, too, Quillin), the sooner he can make the move to 168 and the Golovkin/Ward build-up can begin. Hopefully in 2016 we can bear witness to Superfight #3 (provided Kovalev/Stevenson has already occurred).

Comment

Originally posted by Contra View Post
                    You have to love the NSB Cotto Defense Force.

The money Cotto brings due to his (quickly diminishing) name is beginning to become overshadowed by the boost in reputation a MW stands to receive by agreeing to get in the ring with Gennady.

Boxing is still a sport, last time I checked. If Cotto is just in it for cash-out fights, then get the fck out of the way and stop using the lineal title as leverage. I'm sure Cotto/Canelo will still do big numbers whether he is the MW champ or not.

Bottom line: The sooner Genna conquers all the big names at MW (looking at you, too, Quillin), the sooner he can make the move to 168 and the Golovkin/Ward build-up can begin. Hopefully in 2016 we can bear witness to Superfight #3 (provided Kovalev/Stevenson has already occurred).
                    Screw Golovkin - Ward. That is not a superfight in any way. By the time GGG moves to SMW, Ward should have long moved to LHW and had his head handed to him by Beterbiev, Kovalev and anyone else he may fight. If Ward has not moved up by that time, he will probably still be waiting to get his tune up fights done and be even more irrelevant to the sport than he is now.

Comment

Working...
                    X