Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you hate/dislike Canelo Alvarez? [poll]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism. Racism exists in every race. Racists that hate white people hate Canelo. He represents something that they hate and I cant understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Racism. Racism exists in every race. Racists that hate white people hate Canelo. He represents something that they hate and I cant understand.
      How on earth do "racists" who hate whites correlate to them hating a full blooded Mexican Mestizo? To even bring up racism towards whites is laughable considering 90% of the time it's the other way around.

Comment

They put him in the p4p based on popularity alone...but im starting to like him tho

Comment

I like his combination punching and his commitment to do body work. He looked slower to me though in the Lara fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            How on earth do "racists" who hate whites correlate to them hating a full blooded Mexican Mestizo? To even bring up racism towards whites is laughable considering 90% of the time it's the other way around.
            Only racists would react to that post. "Victim" mentality manifests in many "racism" activists. You wreak of "racism victimization." BTW Egyptians were Arabic.

Comment

I don't know man, Carnis Clowns and Redheads just freak me out.

Comment

Only racists would react to that post. "Victim" mentality manifests in many "racism" activists. You wreak of "racism victimization." BTW Egyptians were Arabic.
                Victimization? You literally implied people hate a Mexican boy because of racism towards white people....which is a rarity in itself....LOL

Comment

His habitual beating of smaller guys inside and outside the ring including Solis and killing Javier Jauregui .
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 08-10-2014, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    Victimization? You literally implied people hate a Mexican boy because of racism towards white people....which is a rarity in itself....LOL
                    Racism towards ''whites'' is rare? Okay. Care to back that up?

Comment

Racism towards ''whites'' is rare? Okay. Care to back that up?
                      That's for another topic, but do me a solid and name the last time the police killed a white person while in their custody...

Comment

Working...
                      X