Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Usyk Beat Medzhidov Today in a Pro Fight (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk is amazing. I saw him against Joe Joyce live. He has nice footwork, movement and timing. I'd love to see him go pro. He's a bit too small for a heavyweight nower days though but he can get by through skill. At cruiser he'll be even more of a beast.
    Last edited by DosRounds; 03-23-2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Colorful Character this Usyk, Athletic, excellent straight left he'd be a nightmare at CW ,wonder about his strength at HW or his ability to bulk up and keep his speed.

Is Khytrov in WSB??or turning pro
      He doesn't need to bulk up any he's 6'3 210lbs and has decisively beat three good to very good opponents that are all Superheavyweights. Fa (6'6 250) Joyce (6'6 235) Medzhidov (6'3 240). Haye is 6'3 210lbs and i think Usyk's style is better suited for a classical sized HW than Haye's is.

Khytrov doesn't seem to have plans to do either for the immediate future althought with AIBA eliminating headgear and the point scoring system fighting in amateur tournaments is the same as WSB now aside from 3 rounds rather than 5.
      Last edited by Mikhnienko; 03-23-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        He doesn't need to bulk up any he's 6'3 210lbs and has decisively beat three good to very good opponents that are all Superheavyweights. Fa (6'6 250) Joyce (6'6 235) Medzhidov (6'3 240). Haye is 6'3 210lbs and i think Usyk's style is better suited for a classical sized HW than Haye's is.

Khytrov doesn't seem to have plans to do either for the immediate future althought with AIBA eliminating headgear and the point scoring system fighting in amateur tournaments is the same as WSB now aside from 3 rounds rather than 5.
        He beat up and that fat German guy as well.

Do you know of Mytrovanovs plans. From the looks of it he has a nice good pro style?

Comment

Working...
        X