Gary Shaw: "Hopkins lied about his shoulder injury"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn Close
    Also, @GaryShawBoxing says already 7,000 tix sold for the Hopkins-Dawson rematch. @GoldenBoyBoxing #boxing
    7000 sold to insomniacs waiting for experimental treatment.

Gary talkin **** desperate to drive up sales.

Comment

Shaw can say what ever he wants for himself to feel better about Dawsons takedown in a boxing match. Bernard has more heart than most when it comes to boxing, while Dawson showed complete disrespect towards fans and the sport.
      It was obvious Bernard was feeling him out, which he always has and Dawson decided to try to in the fight before Bernard could get a rhythm. This will be a close fight in the beginning with Bernard winning the later rounds.

Comment

If Bhop wins, Dawson is gonna look incredibly bad.

No way he recovers. Another soul taken by the executioner.........

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          It's a fact that Hopkins faked that "injury"
          I see alot of people saying that but why would he do that when he was in the fight and Chad was literally doing nothing in the fight.

Comment

gary shaw faked that his triple bacon cheese burger had a hair in it so he could get a free sundae. the fat loser.

Comment

I have Dawson winning handily based on styles. Well....unless a robbery. Dawson is gonna make BHop look bad. But nonetheless, a snoozer.....zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Let's hope Hopkins doesn't fall over and hurt his shoulder again.

Can't take souls when that happens apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I see alot of people saying that but why would he do that when he was in the fight and Chad was literally doing nothing in the fight.
                  You figured all that out in the one and half rounds that they fought.

I have always thought he faked it. Realized Dawson was to young and to strong and was not intimidated by his legendary status like Pascal. He was forced to take this fight and now he will get knocked out. It will be a sad day

Comment

No excuses this time, I feel it will be this fight that see's Bernard handily beaten for the first time. His other L's (minus the first fight against RJJ) have been very debatable, as in every single one could have gone his way and a few certainly should have.

Time for Chad to get back to the guy he used to be, start to use his full talent again and take the division.

Comment

Dawson going to tax that azz. No way can B Hop run away twice. I need to see a ref in there who will not allow Hopkins tricks and delaying for time in the ring. If it's a fair fight Hopkins gets retired.
                      Unless there is a Abril vs Rios style robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X