Should Manny announce his retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Manny announce his retirement?

I say yes!!!!!!!!

Retire now cause ARUM and Roach are out of big names that just got KTFO or just loss in their previous fight to put Manny in with.

All that’s left now is JMM who they fought life and death with Twice(Manny lost both times).

All that’s left now is African American young guns that can match Manny’s foot speed and quickness. Arum and Roach don’t want no part of that cause if they did they would have done it already.

All that’s left is King Kong PBF. They will take that fight, the $$$$$ is just to good to turn down.

Yes quitting or retiring now makes sense. Cause it’s all down hill from here for Manny. The miles are going to add up real quick from here on out.

Arum’s stable is fresh out of damages goods to fight for Fake titles.

Hey if Floyd did it so can Manny.
    Last edited by shogun1123; 11-17-2010, 06:47 PM.

NO

pac must teach a lesson like throwing a bone to KFC floyd then retire

Comment

Originally posted by rollycortez View Post
      NO

pac must teach a lesson like throwing a bone to KFC floyd then retire

I take that as a yes!

Comment

Williams, Mayweather and Mosley are the only ones that are gonna sell.

The casual sports fan isn't gonna pay to watch manny fight somebody he's already beat like cotto and marquez, and they're not gonna pay to watch him fight an unknown like berto.

I bet everything that Mosley is pac's next fight.

It's an easy fight to sell too- former american champion vs unstoppable filipino champion.

Even though I think shane is shot, the media machine is just gonna ignore it and so are the casual fans.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-17-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

I think he should fight Money first, but he is more than a great boxer he is a leader to his people and an inspiration to many and with that power comes more responsibility that being said If he feels the people need him more in congress so be it. I hope he does what makes him happy and he feels is right. As long as he is still fighting, he is continuing to revive the sport and bring new elements to the game.

Comment

Working...
          X