Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do we love dogs more than people? (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Rely on them to do what?

I've always thought it's usually sad bastards with no real life friends who say **** like that, talking to their dog as if it understands what the fck they're babbling on about when in fact the dog is pondering wether to lick his own balls( or is that cats?) or go for a nap.

Dogs absolutely make great pets, but i think people take it a bit too far with them when they start treating them better than they treat human beings.

you shouldn't value the life of a dog over human life. that's wrong. when people act that way it's a product of naivety. they're probably young and immature. if they aren't young or immature, then they're deluded.

i'm a dog lover. dogs love me, and i love them back. it's been that way for as long as i can remember. i'm not saying i'm unique in that regard, but i do think that i've got an easier time of relating to dogs than your average bloke.

i've had dogs that would follow me into a burning building. a dog saved my mother's life when she was just out of college, perhaps twice. little bertha, . it FREAKED THE F#CK out when she had a "peeping tom" outside of her window. she may or may not have been in danger then. and it REALLY FREAKED THE **** OUT when her building burnt to the ground, waking her up and without a doubt saving her life. i wouldn't be here if that dog didn't wake my mother up.

dogs are incredible animals. man created the domestic dog over tens of thousands of years through selective breeding and geographical isolation. their capacity to value the life of people and animals with which they share kinship is the same as ours.

to value the life of a dog over that of a human is wrong. human life is more valuable than the life of a dog. that said, the domestic dog is one of man's greatest accomplishments. they're incredible animals. you'd be shocked how quickly the right dog can make you feel like he's part of the family. that's really all a dog wants.
    Last edited by New England; 03-06-2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you shouldn't value the life of a dog over human life. that's wrong. when people act that way it's a product of naivety. they're probably young and immature. if they aren't young or immature, then they're deluded.

i'm a dog lover. dogs love me, and i love them back. it's been that way for as long as i can remember. i'm not saying i'm unique in that regard, but i do think that i've got an easier time of relating to dogs than your average bloke.

i've had dogs that would follow me into a burning building. a dog saved my mother's life when she was just out of college, perhaps twice. little bertha, . it FREAKED THE F#CK out when she had a "peeping tom" outside of her window. she may or may not have been in danger then. and it REALLY FREAKED THE **** OUT when her building burnt to the ground, waking her up and without a doubt saving her life. i wouldn't be here if that dog didn't wake my mother up.

dogs are incredible animals. man created the domestic dog over tens of thousands of years through selective breeding and geographical isolation. their capacity to value the life of people and animals with which they share kinship is the same as ours.

to value the life of a dog over that of a human is wrong. human life is more valuable than the life of a dog. that said, the domestic dog is one of man's greatest accomplishments. they're incredible animals. you'd be shocked how quickly the right dog can make you feel like he's part of the family. that's really all a dog wants.
      uh, why? you haven't really given us any good arguments, you've just asserted it.

Comment

dogs don't owe me money.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          dogs don't owe me money.
          Your sig......

Comment

Comment

LoL at the people in this thread valuing a worthless bum over a loyal dog.

Comment

i love dogs more because it's easier to trick them to lick my balls. it's a lot harder to trick a human.

**** humans and humanity as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by led*
                  I agree. But if I were to save a life between a dog and Tim Horton, I'd save the dog.
                  i would save a dog before i'd save most people.

as a matter of fact, i would save a piece of dog **** before i save any of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    i love dogs more because it's easier to trick them to lick my balls. it's a lot harder to trick a human.

**** humans and humanity as a whole.
                    whats your favorite race?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X