Adrien Broner calls out Juan Manuel Marquez [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    He's a horrible style for JMM.

JMM doesn't lead all that well, he needs his opponent to be offensive minded to look his best, Broner is not that opponent.
    This ^^^. He also has ZERO shot at getting this fight. Absolutely nothing in it for Marquez. Broner doesnt bring the money yet, and if he loses he loses a lot. If he wins people will just say Broner is small and untested.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      So why call out a fight you know it won't happen? Bear in mind that the ball is in Broner's camp to make the fight possible. Not in Guerrero's. Agree?
      Find out who called who out before you tell a lie. No, I don't agree. These fighters can still fight each other. They fight in two different divisions. Boxing fans took this as fight talk. You Guerrero and Margarito fanatics always think one boxer punks another when that **** didn't happen.

Comment

This version of Marquez would wreck Broner...

Comment

Broner isn't going to jump in, and trip over Marquez's foot...get countered and knocked unconscious.

Comment

I don't think he has a chance to win against Marquez at this time. Marquez is so much better than De Leon who troubled Broner a while back. Marquez is a much better boxer and a much harder puncher than Broner.

Comment

Is this a joke? Marquez beats him easy

Comment

Make it happen, I want to see Broner whooped up on.

Comment

My goodness sounds like a big jump up in competition for Broner but if I'm JMM I jump at this fight.
                  Broner has a big name right now and following the KO of Pac up with a win over a young up and coming boxer like Broner could be a great cap to his career.
                  The only other fights out there that make sense is Mayweather(money, revenge, legacy, or Pac (money).

Comment

He could potentially be a horrible style matchup for Marquez, but I don't think its that bad. I'd favor Marquez, and be surprised if he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                      Is this a joke? Marquez beats him easy
                      No it isn't a joke and Marquez does not beat Broner easy...foh, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X