Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official now: Rosado/Kirkland on Hopkins/Kovalev undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Rosado can avoid getting cut and avoid Kirklands early onslaught, he can take this. Kirkland has shiet stamina. Should be good for as long as it lasts though!

Comment

good fight

Comment

Very nice card. Should be an awesome fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          If Rosado can avoid getting cut and avoid Kirklands early onslaught, he can take this. Kirkland has shiet stamina. Should be good for as long as it lasts though!
          Kirkland doesn't have **** stamina, he in fact has better stamina than the fighters he's in the ring with. Angulo, Tapia, Julio, even molina gassed out before he did..

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
            Kirkland doesn't have **** stamina, he in fact has better stamina than the fighters he's in the ring with. Angulo, Tapia, Julio, even molina gassed out before he did..
            I have to disagree. Kirland has a tendancy to blow his load in the early rounds looking for the KO. If Rosado can manage to last past 6 rounds it can be very interesting.

Comment

Rosado stood up to ggg pretty well, I feel he can take kirklands best, but I don't think James can take rosados best. Ko mid rounds. Great fight.

Comment

that's one of the best very best cards of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  that's one of the best very best cards of the year.
                  Definitely. I was on the fence about making the trip from NYC and attending live but now I'm def going!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    I have to disagree. Kirland has a tendancy to blow his load in the early rounds looking for the KO. If Rosado can manage to last past 6 rounds it can be very interesting.
                    I haven't seen James being spent in the first rounds or few.. If Rosado can't get him out within the first two rounds, he'll be in trouble. James is relentless, GGG is very calculated completely different.

Comment

This won't go 12 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X