No announcement yet.

CANELO vs NO DOUBT.... May 4 PROMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    alot of people here takes me seriously, nothing I posted is a lie just probably missing a lil respect and thats what pisses you guys off, find a post where I support canelo and his resume, FIND IT PLEASE. I just post and show how your guys hate and that hate is what fuels you guys.

Your hate for canelo is the only reason you take my post to heart and had you guys talking to each other about me LMFAO. Clowns
    Bad news Skippy, absolutely no regular poster on NSB takes you seriously. Too many rediculous posts on your part. The idea behind these types of websites is to share opinions and defend them with logic. Most of the threads you post in you don't even have an opinion, just an ignorant statement to make (like this one). Others you defend you opinions with outrageous statements even you can't be dumb enough to believe. The clown here is YOU!

Comment

Canelo takes and wins this match and he'll actually earn some genuinely impressed newly converted fans.

Comment

I see this as a 55/45 fight with the 55 going to Trout. Trout knows how to bore it up and Canelo comes to fight so if this does happen I'm rooting for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Canelo takes and wins this match and he'll actually earn some genuinely impressed newly converted fans.
          IF Canelo takes and wins this match LEGITIMATELY, I might be one of them

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
            Two hrs ago...

watch it be about him being sober again

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
              Bad news Skippy, absolutely no regular poster on NSB takes you seriously. Too many rediculous posts on your part. The idea behind these types of websites is to share opinions and defend them with logic. Most of the threads you post in you don't even have an opinion, just an ignorant statement to make (like this one). Others you defend you opinions with outrageous statements even you can't be dumb enough to believe. The clown here is YOU!
              Prove it , you just a hater, everyone can just search your latest post and see how many times you quoted me with malice on your mind. you last 10 post are quoted me when i never quoted you once lol.

What did I say In this thread that so Crazy, Trout a farce of a fighter LOL dude was a no one before rodriguez got a boring win and did nothing impressive against cotto. [Shot to death cotto] LMFAO clown

Comment

Prove it , you just a hater, everyone can just search your latest post and see how many times you quoted me with malice on your mind. you last 10 post are quoted me when i never quoted you once lol.

What did I say In this thread that so Crazy, Trout a farce of a fighter LOL dude was a no one before rodriguez got a boring win and did nothing impressive against cotto. LMFAO clown
                Lol why does he quote you so much?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Lol why does he quote you so much?
                  he hates canelo so much and see my avy and sig and links ups mexican with mexican when never once have I defended canelo and his resume LOL. Just haters.

Comment

Trout sucks should be an easy win for ginger. People are riding trout because of his cotto win which was nothing special. Cotto is a warrior but he is a b level fighter who got beat by another b level fighter

Comment

Trout what a farce of a fighter, He dont want none of canelo he too busy getting drunk picking fights on poor civilians trying to enjoy their night out.

Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X