Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where's the source who knows Floyd failed 3 tests???

Maybe people don't have too good of memories, but Montoya started this all like over 3 months ago. Golden Boy instantly responded by sending Montoya a letter from their attorneys saying they'll take legal action if he doesn't remove the rumors from his website and he took them down instantly.

Hauser is clearly saying those are rumors, and the rumors started from Montoya, who along with Kim are known Floyd haters to many. Just read their stances on anything Floyd related. 3 months ago, when Montoya started these rumors, all he said was he knew someone (his supposed source), who knew someone that knew Floyd failed 3 tests, and Golden Boy paid off the USADA to cover up the test results. Nevermind the fact that he didn't provide the source at all, and that the USADA had the test results released for all 3 of Floyd's fights where the USADA was involved.

Even now, go read Montoya's twitter. He's not commenting on anything really, just saying their rumors. Someone asked him on there if he had a real source or if it was all made up, and he completely ducked the question.

So where's this supposed source with this information, or do they really even exist???

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      You're such an abused wife.
      That is what you got, go back to my first post in this thread and everything I have ever said about PEDs in sports.

I wouldn't be surprised if any athlete was on them, the reward is worth the risk. Floyd is getting old and fighting off Father Time is not easy, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he did it makes perfect sense in that regard. It is still wrong.

I don't think USADA would cover for him though or do his bidding, he might be playing a game on them but considering how they handled Lance and others that is a very risky game.

Comment

• http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-l...-mess-part-two

Part two is up. Everyone is implicated...

Comment

• So where's the supposed source who gave Montoya this info???? Oh right.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            And they could pay them more to say Floyd is dirty~. The thing about dirty organization they usually aren't picky.

Also back when Manny refused the test that was way before any of this so unless Manny had use of the crystal ball Floyd had to know Manny would refuse the testing that is really grasping at straws. Also back then Floyd needed money he had huge tax issues, do you think he was trying to come out of pocket to frame someone when he needed money? That doesn't even make sense.
            Floyd cunningly knows Pacquiao will refuse the extra test none required by Nevada boxing commission he threw at Pacquiao's face. Not because they know Pacquiao is hiding something . Its a pride thing being the most accomplished fighter than Floyd. Its very calculated move by Floyd but ironically backfired to him big-time.

Comment

• Some guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who read it somewhere. Super, duper reliable.

Comment

• They basically say Floyd failed 3 tests and then the USADA went to lengths to cover up, and they have absolutely no source to confirm this.

Comment

• Seriously where is the source???

Hauser wrote in the article, which is the same stuff Montoya said months ago, that Floyd failed three of his A samples, and the USADA didn't test his B sample, and they covered it up.

They say it like it's fact, but ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE is mentioned or anything. Yeah real legit......

Nevermind that the USADA released his test results for all 3 fights.....

Comment

• Ronnie N i reckon!

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Not just that. I mean it was all over the news what happened with Morales as an example. That all got pushed to the side so the card could be saved. It could end up being nothing, but it just seems the USADA and GBP are too close.
                      Was that usada testing or ny commission?

Comment

Working...
                      X