The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
    Never played Oblivion, what's it like?
    It’s basically a huge open world RPG where the player is encouraged to go where they want and do what they want. There are 10 races to choose from you can be a mage, warrior or thief or any combination of the 3 you can also play as an evil character or a good character etc.

I think this review sums it up pretty well.

Comment

• Revealed: Skyrim's Characters
      Which of the game's ten races will you play as?

In November, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim finally launches for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. And excitement for it is reaching a fever pitch in the gaming community.

Taking advantage of this excitement, Bethesda today unleashed a torrent of images showing Skyrim's ten playable races, and the preset faces that will be available in Skyrim when you boot up the game. Check out the images below for all ten races. Then tell us in the comments which one you're going to choose when you play through Skyrim for the first time this November.

Redguard

Imperial

Wood Elf

Comment

• Khajiit

Breton

Argonian

Comment

• Orc

High Elf

Dark Elf

Comment

• Nord, Ftw.

Comment

• Played Redguard as my first char in Oblivion and I think I might do it again just to stand out in viking world

Comment

• I'm not into those kinda setting games but Skyrim looks amazing. I may give it a go as my first elder scrolls. As long as I can make a bad ass Thor looking mofo.

They better give the next Fallout this engine and these graphics.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  They better give the next Fallout this engine and these graphics.
                  Right on the money, you guys better love this engine because Fallout 4 is on it. This will be a Bethesda Fallout, not obsidian like Vegas.

Comment

• If I was trying to play realistically - I'd be a Nord Warrior with a big **** off hammer. However. I prefer to be an agile stealthy character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Right on the money, you guys better love this engine because Fallout 4 is on it. This will be a Bethesda Fallout, not obsidian like Vegas.
                      **** New Vegas.....there i said it

It was a piece of ****.....couldnt hold a candle to Fallout 3

Less areas to explore....empty caves and buildings to explore

Tedious mindless missions that sent you criss crossing all over the map to add gameplay hours.

Ton of bugs that RUINED the game

Vegas itself was anti-climatic

The ending was jumbled mess

Comment

Working...
                      X