Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religious or not,what do you think happens after you die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
    This has been common knowledge for thousands of years. Dealing with the occult results in demonic possession.

Since Adam and Eve has been banished from Eden man's gifts of telepathy, telekinesis, and extra-sensory perception has been taken away. Persisting on accessing them will result in nothing but ruin.
    I quoted the wrong thing.

What i meant was, how are you sure that there is a heaven and a hell.

Comment

You simply cease to exist, just like how it was before you were born. You were just a little sperm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I quoted the wrong thing.

What i meant was, how are you sure that there is a heaven and a hell.
        Faith. The link between man and God. Discernment is a grace given by God freely to those who humbly ask for it.

Before you ask. Think intuition. Science cannot explain the why's and how's of intuition and yet it's there.

Next would be the thousands and thousands of examples throughout history where God revealed what Heaven and hell looks like to individuals of varying stations in life.

Sir if you can but see of what Heaven and hell looks like you will never stop praying. Heaven is an extremely beautiful place while hell is a place of torment for eternity.

The fundamental issue of reality is the essence of the soul. But man has been deceived into thinking that the material universe is the penultimate reality and that we are but specs of dust.

Retrace your faith good sir for hell is an extremely terrifying place. And never ever deal with the occult for demons will not cease to torment your mind.
        Last edited by mokmokv2; 11-23-2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Faith. The link between man and God. Discernment is a grace given by God freely to those who humbly ask for it.

Before you ask. Think intuition. Science cannot explain the why's and how's of intuition and yet it's there.

Next would be the thousands and thousands of examples throughout history where God revealed what Heaven and hell looks like to individuals of varying stations in life.

Sir if you can but see of what Heaven and hell looks like you will never stop praying. Heaven is an extremely beautiful place while hell is a place of torment for eternity.

The fundamental issue of reality is the essence of the soul. But man has been deceived into thinking that the material universe is the penultimate reality and that we are but specs of dust.

Retrace your faith good sir for hell is an extremely terrifying place. And never ever deal with the occult for demons will not cease to torment your mind.

what if god is black?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Dora View Post
            what if god is black?
            The fundamental question rather would be... Why are you bringing race into a discussion of faith?

Did your parents not teach you while you're growing up the blasphemy is a mortal sin?

Comment

We restart life with no memory of us dying before so it's a never ending process. That's some deep shyt right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                The Law of Conservation of Energy. If I wasn't already a Christian this would make a strong case for an argument. I've also had OBE and experienced astral projections as well as believe in apparitions so there's no way I can be an atheist, like ever.
                Argument? The energy of the deceased becoming energy for other things is a demonstrable fact.

And as far as I'm aware, doesn't conflict with any religions.

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                We restart life with no memory of us dying before so it's a never ending process. That's some deep shyt right there.
                How does the population grow so much?
                Last edited by Capaedia; 11-23-2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

The fundamental question rather would be... Why are you bringing race into a discussion of faith?

Did your parents not teach you while you're growing up the blasphemy is a mortal sin?

man, a lot of people will be shocked if god turned out to be black...

Comment

Judgement day

Comment

Don't make me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X