LEGALIZING the OLDEST PROFESSION in the world EMPOWERS WOMEN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    Everybody is a commodity.

from the janitor, to a teacher, to a doctor, a soldier for a military, an nfl player, nba player (you know what term is used by nba GMs today? asset.) to a politician.

Just because you know a few girls who didnt fare well, doesnt mean you speak for the entire sex trade.

plenty of girls like what they do, live good lives, are financially secure and they are well adjusted members of society.

Your experience doesnt represent the entire industry.
    I'm not against it either, people make their own choices. Im not just referring to a few girls, I knew quite a few and they were all messes. That lifestyle doesn't lead to people being well adjusted members of society lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      The point was missed by you. Do you think someone who has worked as a sex worker, legal or not is going to have many other job opportunities?

That was kind of the point.
      About the same as McDonalds workers or a million other jobs. Should we ban working at McDonalds aswell? Ain't nothing stopping a whore from going to college or technical school.

But let me get this straight; the great argument against legalization is it doesn't open the door to many job opportunities?
      Last edited by ~AK49~; 08-20-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Older feminists probably don't want it because they'll lose bargaining power.

Comment

Working...
        X