No announcement yet.

What did Roach say?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Roach say?

So what did Roach say? I missed it on the video that was posted on this site. All I saw was Ariza making fun of Roach's disease and two midgets from both teams pushing each other. This is just plain stupid by both camps, grown ass man acting like hood rats

I heard him say "Mexican mother****er" to the midget in the green pants. I couldn't make out anything else because the midget started screaming at that point.

Comment

He called Garcia a piece of sheet, a guy a Mexican mothertrucker and Seckbach a fooking Jew.

Comment

According to Roach, he said "What are you, tough Mexican?"

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
          According to Roach, he said "What are you, tough Mexican?"
          Haha yea that's pretty funny. It must have really pissed him off because he probably thinks he's the 'tough' mexican

Comment

The term "racism" has been turned into a ****ing joke. Calling a mexican "mexican" is not racism, LMFAO.

Not sure why Ariza kicked him like that, seemed a bit over the top. But hey, Roach walked towards him so whatever. Kind of a scared move though.

Too bad Roach wasn't 25 years younger and him and Ariza where the only ones in that room.
            Last edited by Bring It On; 11-20-2013, 05:49 AM.

Comment

A ring-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ringeding!

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

Hatee-hatee-hatee-hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                He called Garcia a piece of sheet, a guy a Mexican mothertrucker and Seckbach a fooking Jew.
                Garcia IS a piece of ****, that little fella IS Mexican and I didn't know this but Seckbach's a Jew...worse than that, he is a full on ******. Can't stand up.

But I'm not taking sides with this, Roach shouldn't have been so aggressive and gone over to Ariza, Ariza shouldn't have kicked him or done the whole Parkinson thing, that was horrible and that midget Mexican shouldn't have gotten involved.

What a major **** up for grown men to act like that

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Garcia IS a piece of ****, that little fella IS Mexican and I didn't know this but Seckbach's a Jew...worse than that, he is a full on ******. Can't stand up.

But I'm not taking sides with this, Roach shouldn't have been so aggressive and gone over to Ariza, Ariza shouldn't have kicked him or done the whole Parkinson thing, that was horrible and that midget Mexican shouldn't have gotten involved.

What a major **** up for grown men to act like that
                  yea,,,,it was really classless all around. roach could have approached Garcia in a nicer way. I still think ariza was the biggest a$$ of the bunch tho

Comment

Roach shouldn't have been being such a prick to Garcia in the first place, actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X