Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer "Mosley will beat Mayweather, he's not old & slow like Marquez" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
    Because he was nearly KO'D that he had to clinch on Mosley for dear-life. But you *****s ignore that. And Joe Pesci shines my shoes for a living.
    I can't help but see the irony here. Your claiming that Floyd was "almost KO'd" when Mosley landed 2 punches and then got beaten up for 11 rounds after that. But I bet if I asked you about their first fight, You would claim the guy in your avatar (Chad Dawson) beat Glen Johnson. A fight where he was hit far, far more often than Floyd was and it was back and forth for several rounds. But you wouldnt say he was "Almost KO'd" would you? And many people felt he really lost to Glen Johnson. Who with all due respect. He isnt a fighter on the same level as Shane Mosley.

People are just always trying to discredit Floyd at every oppurtunity. When a guy has 40 fights he's bound to have some difficulty along the way. The Pacquiao fans like yourself are hypocrites. You blast Floyd whenever he gets hit but hide like rabbits whenever anyone mentions the beatdowns that Pacroid received from Erik Morales and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny was hit more in those two fights than Floyd has been in his entire career. The bottom line is that every fighter has struggles in their career. The thing that seperates Floyd from the rest is that he has come through them all without losing. Pacquiao has lost 3 times and it could easily be 4 or 5.
    Last edited by JK1700; 08-14-2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      Yep. I don't know why some of them regularly talks about that second round as if it's the only time he has been in that kind of pressure. They complaints, cheered, about that round than the whole fight itself.
      Going over the fight again makes me laugh. In the stands you could see a woman clapping when Shane clocked Floyd. By the third round she started shaking her head in despair.

People are vex because they thought they'd see Mayweather fall, instead the fight turned out to be another one of Mayweather's boxing 101.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Going over the fight again makes me laugh. In the stands you could see a woman clapping when Shane clocked Floyd. By the third round she started shaking her head in despair.

People are vex because they thought they'd see Mayweather fall, instead the fight turned out to be another one of Mayweather's boxing 101.
        I think Ali's wife was disappointed as well. She was pissed off in the later rounds after desperately cheering her lungs out in that second round.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          I think Ali's wife was disappointed as well. She was pissed off in the later rounds after desperately cheering her lungs out in that second round.
          Really? Where is she in the audience?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

i watched the may/mosley fight at the theatre and this lady next to me started
            cheering crazy when floyd got caught after that she and everybody else that was cheering at that time remained silent...while i antagonized her and the rest of the may haters.....

people want to see may lose because they can't relate to greatness...let alone
            appreciate it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Really? Where is she in the audience?
              Isn't she Ali's wife? She sat next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                I can't help but see the irony here. Your claiming that Floyd was "almost KO'd" when Mosley landed 2 punches and then got beaten up for 11 rounds after that. But I bet if I asked you about their first fight, You would claim the guy in your avatar (Chad Dawson) beat Glen Johnson. A fight where he was hit far, far more often than Floyd was and it was back and forth for several rounds. But you wouldnt say he was "Almost KO'd" would you? And many people felt he really lost to Glen Johnson. Who with all due respect. He isnt a fighter on the same level as Shane Mosley.

People are just always trying to discredit Floyd at every oppurtunity. When a guy has 40 fights he's bound to have some difficulty along the way. The Pacquiao fans like yourself are hypocrites. You blast Floyd whenever he gets hit but hide like rabbits whenever anyone mentions the beatdowns that Pacroid received from Erik Morales and Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny was hit more in those two fights than Floyd has been in his entire career. The bottom line is that every fighter has struggles in their career. The thing that seperates Floyd from the rest is that he has come through them all without losing. Pacquiao has lost 3 times and it could easily be 4 or 5.
                I agree. Can't help to think most Pacquiao fans are more Floyd haters than Pacquiao true fans.

Comment

I just watched the video. The guy said "It's Floyd's fight early and it's Shane's fight late, I think Shane is going to put some punishment on him late in the fight". The exact opposite happened. Floyd completely dominated him aside from one round and punished him badly along the way. Fischer said "Floyd hasnt had a tough fight in a long time", anyone with an ounce of knowledge knows this is down to his skills in the ring. The "old, slow" Marquez gave Pacquiao hell and Mosley was the #1 welterweight. As was Carlos Baldomir. Floyd's only tough fights were against Jose Luis Castillo and Carlos Hernandez (where he broke his hand).

I'm beggining to wonder what's more ridiculous, The fact that Mayweather never gets credit despite having beaten 15 world champions or the fact that clowns like Doug Fischer actually get paid for expressing their bull**** opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer! View Post

"Mayweather will win the first rounds and Mosley will take over"
                    Anybody know that ******s prediction for the fight on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
                      Anybody know that ******s prediction for the fight on Saturday?
                      he is picking pac......good news for mosley

Comment

Working...
                      X