Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand why people picking Pac over Cotto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
    Explain to me why.. Yes, I'm a pacfan and I'm not saying Pac has little to no chance but giving him a big edge over Cotto is against my will..

Cotto is big, strong, and has been tested with big guys.. I am not saying Manny has no chance but for me, Manny is a big underdog...

I think people who are making Pacquiao favorite is overrating him.....
    They're basing it on both fighters' last 2 fights. Pac destroyed both DLH and Hatton in a way the so-called boxing people didn't see and Cotto was punished by Margarito and made him quit and hardly survived against Joshua Clottey.

Comment

this is a 50-50 fight for me but i'm going with pac because i went against him for all of his recent fights (except for diaz). pac continues to surprise me so i'm hoping that whatever or whoever is watching over him comes through tonight once again.

Comment

Few more hours and we'll witness the biggest fight of the year... I can't wait.. My time is 7:40 AM (Phil time) and I'm sleepless..

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
          Explain to me why.. Yes, I'm a pacfan and I'm not saying Pac has little to no chance but giving him a big edge over Cotto is against my will..

Cotto is big, strong, and has been tested with big guys.. I am not saying Manny has no chance but for me, Manny is a big underdog...

I think people who are making Pacquiao favorite is overrating him.....
          because Pacquiao is one of the fastest boxers around and he never tires. Great Stamina and Speed can go a long way

Comment

:wank::wank::wank::wank:

Comment

hope u understand now

Comment

Working...
              X