Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      London is going the way of Brazil. There will remain a small percentage of white and jewish elites living in high-class, gated, secured communities while the rest of the city is a multicultural 3rd world ****hole.
      only multicultural part about London are the tourists who are there briefly. the city itself is held hostage by Pakis marrying and breeding their cousins. but to be fair, it's difficult to determine which black heavy duty trash bag your female cousin is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        only multicultural part about London are the tourists who are there briefly. the city itself is held hostage by Pakis marrying and breeding their cousins. but to be fair, it's difficult to determine which black heavy duty trash bag your female cousin is in.
        Lmaoooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Very true.The "boys" could never have a muslim half brother/sister,so offed she was!
          What's going on in Britain, Hugh? Give us a first hand account. It can't be nearly as bad as Tommy Robinson is making it out to be?? Or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Another thread full of beta ass posters. Smh...
            Here comes the SJW

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Here comes the SJW
              I see you're still rocking them dildos like a cuck, you know you can disable them right?

Comment

Seriously nothing is more beta then a 20-40 year old poster on Bscene complaining bout stuff changing like they're 65.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  Seriously nothing is more beta then a 20-40 year old poster on Bscene complaining bout stuff changing like they're 65.
                  Red k incoming.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    What's going on in Britain, Hugh? Give us a first hand account. It can't be nearly as bad as Tommy Robinson is making it out to be?? Or is it?

Lolololol,im no political basher.Hell knows what's really going on!I just know that this ****ing ****ry is becoming more of a joke!!!!!!

Boxing is the only great thing in Great Britain.

*I'm waiting for New England to ask me a question nearly as similer as this.

How many British fighters are on the p4p list?

I sure do miss that short arm ****,he's got some sense of humour on him.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      Lolololol,im no political basher.Hell knows what's really going on!I just know that this ****ing ****ry is becoming more of a joke!!!!!!

Boxing is the only great thing in Great Britain.

*I'm waiting for New England to ask me a question nearly as similer as this.

How many British fighters are on the p4p list?

I sure do miss that short arm ****,he's got some sense of humour on him.
                      I think I saw something on Boxingscene that said "Britain has the most champions than any other country." Does that mean boxing is mainstream there? In the U.S. you're lucky to see a short article in the sports section of any major newspaper. It's a niche sport over here.

Comment

Working...
                      X