World Champion Boxer From The Uk In Drug and Hooker Shame..Gets Gagging Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go on nigel

Comment

It says he has already been named by a Scottish newspaper but I can't find it. I'll have to find out tomorrow in the Scottish Sun. Damn stupid laws

Comment

If its Coke, its Benn or Calzaghe. My bet would be on Joe since he never went the whole "born again" angle that Benn did.

Comment

Originally posted by artofpugilism View Post
          Go on nigel
          this post had me in stitches. Nigel with his pint of guiness sniffing around for coke

Boxing is a hard game, man

Comment

all these comments in here got me laughing my ass off

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
              I keep picturing Glen McCory.

Blurry eyed. Sobbing gently. Tears nestled into his stylised beard. Heaving his pale arse into a thrusting motion as he weirdly whispers declarations of love into her ear.

Jim Watt sat on a chair in the corner of the room, commentating, "Silly, Silly Bouy!"
              hahahahaha Glenn Mccrory deleted his twitter account. Just do a search on twitter you will see loads of comments

Looks like you were right about him

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                hahahahaha Glenn Mccrory deleted his twitter account. Just do a search on twitter you will see loads of comments

Looks like you were right about him
                And he's postponed his boxing stage show it would seem!

Maybe we've cracked the case.

We need her garments tested for DNA. He's bound to have gotten his tears on them at some point.

Comment

If you click on any of the @ skyglennmccrory that appeared before 8th May it goes to his page which seems inactive since then. After that and the @ are black so maybe he deleted it on the 8th or thereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
                    And he's postponed his boxing stage show it would seem!

Maybe we've cracked the case.

We need her garments tested for DNA. He's bound to have gotten his tears on them at some point.
                    Is it wrong I want to see the video before I'll 100% believe it?

I hope it gets leaked and he's crying in it at some point

Comment

He paid for this?????????????????? He should've paid to avoid this woman....I don't know if Joe Calzaghe is a famliy but this story sounds like Mr Cokehead Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Working...
                      X