No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya To Mayweather: I'm Never Coming Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    He has been fighting at 154,what are you talking about? and he is clearly to small for 154,he just has the talent to pull it off
    What I mean is not that Floyd is suddenly fighting at 154, but suddenly fans aren't trippin about him fighting at 154 like they usually are. In fact, him fighting at 154 is exactly my point. He fights at 154 and yet no one can call him out at that weight without getting washed over in comments like "he's too small how can you expect this match to happen".
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-18-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Is this the same oscar that 2 weeks ago said he thought about coming back every day?

Comment

Oscar stay ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post

A video posted by boxingego (@boxingego) on

Comment

Oh boy! Oscar needs to STFU. He's the one that initiated all this comeback talk.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
              ITT: Floyd fans totally okay with Floyd fighting at 154. Suddenly Floyd is not too small to fight at 154 when it's against a washed up, rusty fighter in ODLH.
              I havent seen nor heard a floyd fan say they want to see oscar come back and fight him in september. Stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                You guys are some idiots. He said if i came back id fight at 160 vs someone far more dangerous..

Floyd trying to drain oscar at 154.
                ducking GGG
                really?!

the previous posts were probably nearer to the truth.

DLH got called on his own comments.

Comment

Working...
                X