Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**NO Boxing Ticket Is Worth More Than $500 Each!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **NO Boxing Ticket Is Worth More Than $500 Each!!!

Feel free to debate!!

I just saw a $17,000 + ticket to Mayweather Ortiz online. You could buy a brand new KIA for that price!

Mayweather vs Ortiz tickets >>>>> a ****in KIA lol. You can buy a pack of gum with the resale value of a KIA.

Comment

**** those small kia's, ortiz fight all day. where di you see that price?????? ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
        **** those small kia's, ortiz fight all day. where di you see that price?????? ebay?
        http://www.ringsidebygus.com/victor-ortiz-tickets.html

Comment

wow that site is a rip off!

Comment

A lot of times when they sell tickets for that price it’s for an “X” amount of seats within a row.

When I went to the Manny/Cotto fight the MGM Grand is divided by letter section “A” being the closest to the ring where my poor @ss sat at section “U.” From what I recall Section “A” for a specified amount of seats within that row went up to $10,000. So no I’m not surprised you saw that for that amount!

Comment

Who wants a KIA?!

Comment

I'd never pay that type of money for a sporting event. I'd rather spend the money on drinks.

Comment

that's a ridiculous price for a ticket, and there like at the corner of the ring. i'd rather stick to the 1,000-2,000 range and be above the ropes to see everything...

Comment

**** the one that blake griffin dunk over looked nice

Comment

Working...
                    X