Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is is possible for Kazuto Ioka to someday be recognized as a top P4P boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is is possible for Kazuto Ioka to someday be recognized as a top P4P boxer?

He's won three world titles in two weight divisions, his next fight will be for a 4th world title in his 3rd weight division.

If he continues to win titles in different weight divisions, will he be given recognition or will he be ignored the way Chris John was?

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    He's won three world titles in two weight divisions, his next fight will be for a 4th world title in his 3rd weight division.

If he continues to win titles in different weight divisions, will he be given recognition or will he be ignored the way Chris John was?
    he probably gotta fight in the US more then.

the thing about Chris John was he got criticized and over looked cause he fought mostly in Asia. The few fights he came to the US he got robbed against Rocky so he kinda got screwed here in America.

I personally would love to see more of the Japanese fighters but its near impossible to ever catch their fights live cause of the time difference and you pretty much need a really good stream as well.

It would be cool if HBO and Showtime showcased or did a deal with the Japanese fighters cause I never get to really see any I only know about them cause theres a group of fans here who always update us.

Comment

There's plenty of good boxers in Japan, but they are largely ignored in the Western hemisphere.

Comment

Working...
      X