Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO is so Shameful. Is it due to lack of stars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
    Marquez/Bradley was deemed as a close fight, and the crew were just terrible on Saturday!

Seriously, Pacquiao/Bradley 3? Pacquiao has won 16 or 17 of 24 rounds. Why would anyone want to see a 3rd fight?
    I was going to answer your question...but then I saw your bar was red.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I was going to answer your question...but then I saw your bar was red.
      Yeah because guys in the begging for green K thread in the pinoy lounge determine legitimacy hey?

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Besides you, plenty of people expected it to be a good fight AND IT WAS!

Manny fought someone who had a title, was ranked top 3 P4P fighter and Manny wanted revenge and the title back. Again, not sure why you are complaining?

Floyd is fighting a Maidana that lost to Devon, Khan and had lots of trouble against a Morales that was way way past it. Maidana has yet to beat a boxer type fighter who is a true WW. Maidana beat a few come face forward fighters which gave Maidana trouble, I may add. So there is no proof that Maidana can do to FLoyd what he couldn't do to someone like Devon Alexander.

Yet, you still bring up Bradley vs Manny which was a great fight and avoid discussing other questionable fights.
        Ranked p4p I guess because Canelo was p4P and Mayweather won every round it was a great win?

Comment

Oh this silly "Showtime is better" crap again, "because my hero Floyd is on it."

Funny thing is, GBP got plenty of stars, but they rarely fight each other. Once they lose, they have to fight a cab driver first before taking on a named fighter again. Their ancient fighters like Judah, Malignaggi and Mosley fight more often than the prime ones.

OTOH at TR, Alvarado, Marquez, Pacquiao, Provo lost their fights, but they're back fighting each other. They didn't take tune up fights fighting bums like these GBP so-called elites.

That's why I've canceled my Showtime subscription. It's useless and I'm actually annoyed by the over-protectionism.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Oh this silly "Showtime is better" crap again, "because my hero Floyd is on it."

Funny thing is, GBP got plenty of stars, but they rarely fight each other. Once they lose, they have to fight a cab driver first before taking on a named fighter again. Their ancient fighters like Judah, Malignaggi and Mosley fight more often than the prime ones.

OTOH at TR, Alvarado, Marquez, Pacquiao, Provo lost their fights, but they're back fighting each other. They didn't take tune up fights fighting bums like these GBP so-called elites.

That's why I've canceled my Showtime subscription. It's useless and I'm actually annoyed by the over-protectionism.
            I have both subcriptions

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post

Who was over protected at showtime?

Comment

HBO have Golovkin and Kovalev, how many more stars do they really need?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  HBO have Golovkin and Kovalev, how many more stars do they really need?
                  So happy for Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Besides you, plenty of people expected it to be a good fight AND IT WAS!

Manny fought someone who had a title, was ranked top 3 P4P fighter and Manny wanted revenge and the title back. Again, not sure why you are complaining?

Floyd is fighting a Maidana that lost to Devon, Khan and had lots of trouble against a Morales that was way way past it. Maidana has yet to beat a boxer type fighter who is a true WW. Maidana beat a few come face forward fighters which gave Maidana trouble, I may add. So there is no proof that Maidana can do to FLoyd what he couldn't do to someone like Devon Alexander.

Yet, you still bring up Bradley vs Manny which was a great fight and avoid discussing other questionable fights.
                    So you agree there should be a 3rd fight? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X