Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: "I'm Not Broner, I'll Throw Punches At Maidana" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie was still mad about Broner taking his girl LOL

Comment

It´s good Paulie tells Marcos in advance. I´m not sure Maidana would notice them otherwise.

Comment

That's something that is really a problem for Broner ...his workrate is pitiful he'll throw a couple combos here and there but nothing consistent all the while he just stands there posing

He looks like he learned his defensive posture by standing in front of a mirror leaning back thinking that's how AB do it doe.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Paulie vs maidana actually. Paulie can box he just has no power, he also has a lot of heart... I might give Paulie a bit of an edge here.

Comment

Paulie is a good commentator. He critized Broner alot. About talking to the ref, about not throwing punches, about how he had to counter maidana to get him to quit throwing. He also said when you make Broner think he doesnt throw. Some of you guys are really jaded.

Comment

Originally posted by orechia View Post
              Paulie is a good commentator. He critized Broner alot. About talking to the ref, about not throwing punches, about how he had to counter maidana to get him to quit throwing. He also said when you make Broner think he doesnt throw. Some of you guys are really jaded.
              Most of Paulie's criticisms were after the fight. He had it scored even at one point, ridiculous.

Comment

Paulie was not pro-broner last night... WTF? He was trying to be fair but you can still he still hates that guy, he wanted the rematch and wanted to be the first to beat him I'm sure. If he fights Maidana, I used to like Paulie a lot but he complains way too much lately and I'd liked Maidana for a while. Once I saw him against Ortiz I was sold, always wanted him to get with a better trainer and Garcia has really refined his game. He's still sloppy but his footwork and combinations are so much better now, espeically at setting them up. Paulie is the better boxer, but I'm thinking Paulie gets beatdown not as bad as when he fought Cotto, but close.

Comment

Paulie... Paulie... Paulie. I like you as a person my man, you're a good boxer too... talented no doubt. However, Maidana is no the type of fighter you want to fight. Maidana is a wild bull as he is, once he feels your cotton ass punches he will storm like a demon and catch you with something that will make you regret staying in this sport. Go get your AB aka About beatings aka Argentinas beach aka Andre Berto aka Ass beatings rematch or go after green guys without power because you can seriously get hurt at this point!

Comment

Knowing how badly Paulie gets cut and bruised, and his lack of power will have Maidana just walking through his every punch. I like Paulie he is a funny guy at the least but he has been in a fair few wars now and a young tough nut like Maidana just isn't in his interest at all. I think he should have a decent next fight and call it a day, he's a guy who's never been KO'd, and somehow I just see Maidana stopping him in a brutal way.

Comment

Malignaggi gets stopped. Late.

I've come to like Paulie quite a bit over the years, but he doesn't have anything power wise to keep Maidana honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X