No announcement yet.

Quillin gives more excuses not to fight Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Nah , i understand how boxing works, am not a bandwagon jumper who just jump on the next fighter that comes along, you GGG guys are the real noob on here, What has he done to get the high names? the other guys are building their names and he want to jump on the ladder from the top? nah he too has to build and make a fight with all these "Scared" lol guy relevant.
    How the hell is Quillin a high name? He's at practically the same stage of his career as GGG. In fact, the latter is getting a bigger push by HBO.

It's not about bandwagon jumping, it's about seeing a probable fantastic fights between 2 of the best in the weight class, neither of them really proven. THIS is where they prove themselves.

Take a step back and look what you're arguing about. GGG needing to build up his name to fight Peter Quillin?

Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      You're contentious for the sake of being so. It's getting tedious.
      No, i just hate duckers

Quillin's life ambitions and circumstances are of no consequence to me. But I understand his desire to make the best possible living. End of.
      Ok so you dont care about him making the best fights possible. Thanks for just coming out and saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Sooo.... you're condemning for GGG for attempting to make good fights and not taking on tune-up after tune-up after tune-up after tune-up tune-up after tune-up?
        Who the fcuk does Golovkin think he is for trying to make the best fights? Thats not what boxing is about - Ray*

Comment

I think Quillin will fight Golovkin, just not until it's the last resort he has.

Golovkin would brutalize Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            CubanGuyNYC is one of the more reasonable members of the Cult of Rigo. He has said in the past that he would prefer it if Rigo had a few more pro fights to get used to fighting as a pro before facing Donaire. He hasn't been screaming duck as loud (if he has) as the other guys at least. I don't think he's necessarily contradicting himself.
            Very true in fact Cubanguy is one of the more reasonable posters around here unlike that strange Russian guy. Oh and call me a 'cult' disciple, Rigo gives Donaire a good bashing that is of course if Donaire steps up which seems unlikely..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Ok so you dont care about him making the best fights possible. Thanks for just coming out and saying it.
              Is that some kind of "I know you are but what am I" statement? How old are you?

Comment

Is that some kind of "I know you are but what am I" statement? How old are you?
                How old are you for support this obvious duck and being so concerned about Quillin making the "best living possible"

And thats not at all what my post was about

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  CubanGuyNYC is one of the more reasonable members of the Cult of Rigo. He has said in the past that he would prefer it if Rigo had a few more pro fights to get used to fighting as a pro before facing Donaire. He hasn't been screaming duck as loud (if he has) as the other guys at least. I don't think he's necessarily contradicting himself.
                  Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Very true in fact Cubanguy is one of the more reasonable posters around here unlike that strange Russian guy. Oh and call me a 'cult' disciple, Rigo gives Donaire a good bashing that is of course if Donaire steps up which seems unlikely..
                  Thank you both.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                    Rigo needs to get his fan base up

Comment

I don't know how anybody defends this kind of behavior from professional fighters.

Boxing's participants are some of the strongest athletes in mind and body on the planet, yet a lot of it's fighters have fanbases that are mentally and emotionally weak as ****.

It's utterly perplexing.

Comment

Working...
                      X