Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Happen If You Punched This Guy And ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Roids don't give you a better chin.

This guy is built for one thing and one thing only: lifting weights.

they could

steroids and hgh allow you to train much harder without breaking down. if you were a boxer and you took the right PED's it would let you get into better shape, giving you better resistance to punches and more life in your legs down the stretch.

PED's can do almost anything. those that would be best for a fighter are very different from the ones used by this bodybuilder, who works toward an aesthetic goal for one day, as opposed to one day of performance (a fight.)

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      initially, yes. many meals per day.

as he got close to a "bodybuilding competition," he would start to cut away all of his mass by recuding his intake of food. in the final couple of weeks he would eat hardly anything.

it's a silly sport, imo.
      Yeah, that's when he ups the injections 'til the veins start to burst.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        they could

steroids and hgh allow you to train much harder without breaking down. if you were a boxer and you took the right PED's it would let you get into better shape, giving you better resistance to punches and more life in your legs down the stretch.

PED's can do almost anything. those that would be best for a fighter are very different from the ones used by this bodybuilder, who works toward an aesthetic goal for one day, as opposed to one day of performance (a fight.)
        Did not know that.

Hmm, then I guess I would run like a f@ggot then.

Comment

You can tell when theyre on tons of steroids when they have abs but their stomachs stick out like a gut.... Steroids increase the size of organs.

Comment

I'd keep my distance for a few minutes until his liver **** the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              You can tell when theyre on tons of steroids when they have abs but their stomachs stick out like a gut.... Steroids increase the size of organs.
              Steroids don't increase the size of your organs, they **** them up, but they don't grow. The large gut is from eating 7-8 meals a day and extremely heavy lifting.

Comment

Without a doubt. Dead give away.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I'd keep my distance for a few minutes until his liver **** the bed.
                  Yeah, beat a man down on his hospital bead. It's too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho_Analstain View Post
                    Steroids don't increase the size of your organs, they **** them up, but they don't grow. The large gut is from eating 7-8 meals a day and extremely heavy lifting.
                    Enlargement of the heart is the most common.

Comment

Enlargement of the heart is the most common.
                      That happens because the heart is a muscle, wouldn't affect his gut size though.

Comment

Working...
                      X