No announcement yet.

Any lounge members got any phobias???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    For me....Im claustrophobic.The fear of having no escape and being closed in small spaces or rooms.

I cant ride in the back seat of a 2 door car because I cant let my self out.

I cant ride elevators.

I cant ride amusement park rides that are indoors.

I refused to go to any Lion games in the Silverdome as a kid..lol.

I refuse to swim in water I cant fully stand up in. And Im 5-9 so you can do the math.

I cant ride an airplane without taking STRONG medicine to make me fall asleep.

I absolutely CAN NOT ride in a Taxi.

I cant go in ANY room where the door can be held closed from the other side.

When I was little I never got on those slides that are closed up like a big ass tube. Hell naw.

I know its some more shyt I noticed thats all I can think of right now.
    Then I guess you don't get out much?

Only thing I can think of is that I'm no good with hights at all. Whether flying or standing in tall buildings looking out. I get.. Flimsy.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Animals...

you dont like dogs and cats and sh#t, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you dont like dogs and cats and sh#t, bro?
        Nope. Fine with insects/arachnids and snakes though

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Nope. Fine with insects/arachnids and snakes though
          have you had any bad experiences with dogs that you can remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Then I guess you don't get out much?

Only thing I can think of is that I'm no good with hights at all. Whether flying or standing in tall buildings looking out. I get.. Flimsy.
            Naw I get out.

I just have to everything my way like a child...lol.

Comment

idk if i would consider it a full blown phobia but i cant stand looking,touching, feeling, or having anything to do with feet. The only time im ever barefoot is when im in the shower, i wear my socks up until i get in the shower. The only pair of sandals ive ever bought were because of utter necessity, I needed them to shower in the doors bathrooms, when i was 18

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                idk if i would consider it a full blown phobia but i cant stand looking,touching, feeling, or having anything to do with feet. The only time im ever barefoot is when im in the shower, i wear my socks up until i get in the shower. The only pair of sandals ive ever bought were because of utter necessity, I needed them to shower in the doors bathrooms, when i was 18
                this right here i cannot stand being barefoot and seeing mens feet absolitely disgusts me ,, womens feet arent as bad as long as they are clean but those foot fetish type of stuff is nasty. i wear regular nike sandals with the strap on top around the house, but i must be wearing socks. i will never have my feet exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  have you had any bad experiences with dogs that you can remember?
                  Yes but I was already scared of them at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    All of the bolded I suffered from as a child but got over. Except theme park rides, I still don't do them. None of them.

Heights is a bad one for me, to this day and it's my only real phobia.

Used to have a bad one for mice when I pissed in a fallen tree and pretty much pissed next to a mouse. I ran away instantly trying to pull my trousers up as I went and abandoning any attempt at making sure I was fully empty.

When I was little, I used to think the big tubed chutes were unsafe because I imagined they might shut a door and everyone at the bottom would be jammed as more people slid in and then everyone would drown.

love this ride i love roller coasters.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post

love this ride i love roller coasters.

Comment

Working...
                      X