Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bsers ...best fighys you have seen live ?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot Cotto Malignaggi that was a good atmosphere i was sitting across from Malignaggi's team and some fun **** talking was going on between the guys in my section and them. Camron showed up too for the last fight with some slut and some people in the audience were screaming funny **** at him.

Comment

best live fight has to be hatton vs kostya tszyu,24 000 screaming fans singing the same song was a crazy night out,the atmosphere was incredible

joe calzaghe vs lacy was good but vs kessler was great

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        best live fight has to be hatton vs kostya tszyu,24 000 screaming fans singing the same song was a crazy night out,the atmosphere was incredible

joe calzaghe vs lacy was good but vs kessler was great
        The uk seems to have the best atmospheres for their fights.

Comment

JMM vs Pac 1 and 2
          JMM vs Casamayor
          Torres vs Holt 2
          Margarito vs Gomez
          Pac vs Morales 2 and 3
          last night was pretty cool, the crowd wasnt that big so you could get around to all the boxers and refs for pics.
          cant think clearly now still hung over.

Comment

cotto vs pacquiao
            ivan calderon vs hugo cazeres 1(that one featured rocky martinez vs la cobra jimenez wich was a great fight that rocky won via 12 round ko )
            juanma vs concepcion (plus it was priceless the fans taunting gamboa with chants of juanma es tu papa )

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Not sure on the best fight but for atmosphere Hatton vs Tzsyu can not be touched! I was in the second last row and there was like 24000 peeps there plus some more coz there were people standing at the back with no seats, it was a ****in cauldron, fever pitch! When Kostya didnt come out in the last the place went Bannanas!
              wow u lucky bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Cotto-Judah-
                Martinez-Williams 2-
                Cotto-Mosley-
                Pavlik-Martinez-
                Cotto-Clottey
                Cintron-Margarito 2
                Juanma-Mtagwa
                Malignaggi-Khan
                Cotto-Quintana
                Urango-Alexander

I hope to go to Vegas soon i have never seen a fight there. How would you compare the atmosphere for a Vegas fight to a MSG or AC one?
                nice list ive been to alot of those also lol

i really cant compare cause i hve only been to a hatton fight and there is no comparing hatton lol

butim sure its still great

Comment

damn yall lucky as ****...once i get rich ima be one of those travelling fans like nfl fans go around the country for every away game...

vegas, atlantic city, nyc, los angeles, texas, wherever..

Comment

Best fight: PAC - Erika 2

Best atmosphere: PAC - Hatton, 2nd place: NAZ - MAB Brits bring it like no one else.

Comment

ive seen cotto fight formean, clottey, mosley but the judah fight was the best cuz of the atmosphere inside of msg. when tito fought joppy at the garden was a good 1 too.

Comment

Working...
                      X