Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you impressed with Vanes Martirosyan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you impressed with Vanes Martirosyan?

It seems like every1 has a different opinion on him.

Personally i think he has the potential but seriously lacks the power.

What do you guys think about him? He's ranked in the top ten for the WBC IBF WBA and WBO.

Future world title or no?

He'll be on my show (peep my sig) this friday to talk about sparrig with pacquiao, should be interesting to see what he says
    Yes, definitly
    38.46%
    No way
    61.54%

In his own mind he's alot better then he really is. He's ok. Nothing special at all.

Comment

I think most of the top 154 pounders beat him, but he is calling them out and wants to fight them. Kudos for him having balls but I don't see him beating most of them. And Freddy Roach is not god, he can only bring the best out of his fighters abilities, he can't win the fights for him.

Comment

Yeah exactly i was thinkin the same thing, him and his team think there alot better then they really are, time should tell though

Comment

I think he might be looking for a big payday, im intersted on seeing how the pacquiao sparring helps him

Comment

Deontay Wilder and his people need to stop putting himself against bums. That guy is not learning anything knocking out bums. I think he needs a new trainer and he needs to start fighting fighters with winning records not losing ones. Since he is 6'7, one of the Klitschkos trainers probably would suit him best. I'd go with Emanuel steward.

Comment

yeah wilder definitly needs to change his style into a proffesional one

i plan on asking him when the competition will start rising

Comment

He's very good, but not exceptionally talented. He's a solid top ten contender at light middleweight.

Comment

He is great fighter.

I would love to see him vs Williams.

He would beat living **** out of Paul Williams.

Comment

Not particularly impressed, he big and strong and fights smart and safe. But hasn't been it real hard yet. I him losing to kassim ouma. He'll find himself a belt but probably loses to the class of the division, and he can't forget about 160

Comment

Working...
                    X