Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander fight: Why would you watch a fight in the stands rather than..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander fight: Why would you watch a fight in the stands rather than..

the one in the ring?

It puzzles me when people do this.
    If it's the 11th round of Mayweather vs Baldo, I could understand.
    There's probably more action going on in the stands than in the ring.

But not if a fight is still going on.. that's what you payed for. You can watch two drunk people slap each other some other time.

Also, why do people fight in boxing events in the first place?
    There goes your money cus you just got kicked out and there is no refund.
    Makes no sense..

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    the one in the ring?

It puzzles me when people do this.
    If it's the 11th round of Mayweather vs Baldo, I could understand.
    There's probably more action going on in the stands than in the ring.

But not if a fight is still going on.. that's what you payed for. You can watch two drunk people slap each other some other time.

Also, why do people fight in boxing events in the first place?
    There goes your money cus you just got kicked out and there is no refund.
    Makes no sense..
    agree.

hey this reminds me of the time when that dude handglided into the ring.
    for the life of me i can't remember which fight it was, i believe it was a hvwt fight that had a wierd outcome.
    man why can't i remember. (actualy i know why i can't remember.)

anyway the handglider dweeb overshot the ring i believe and landed ringside where some pissed off fans beat the **** out of him.
    that may have been the fight where boxing tv said no longer will they show
    this kind of behavior. this weekend i forget which one of the many fine streams i was watching, i think the one in mexico, a fight broke out in the crowd and tv didnt show it. and commentators didn't comment.

Comment

Personally, I couldn't keep my eyes of Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski (infamous contract killer) and the guy's hair sitting next to him:

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        agree.

for the life of me i can't remember which fight it was, i believe it was a hvwt fight that had a wierd outcome.

anyway the handglider dweeb overshot the ring i believe and landed ringside where some pissed off fans beat the **** out of him.
        that may have been the fight where boxing tv said no longer will they show
        this kind of behavior. this weekend i forget which one of the many fine streams i was watching, i think the one in mexico, a fight broke out in the crowd and tv didnt show it. and commentators didn't comment.
        Those pissed of fans were the Nation of Islam security guards, as Louis Farrakhan was ringside and they thought there was some kind of attack on his life or some **** since he was headed straight for him, lmao. It was a chaotic and very scary situation at the time, because no one really knew wtf was going on.

Comment

Bowe vs Holyfield.

That being said it is the shock of it.

Comment

damn sin you always find away to mention floyd in every thread or post you make

Comment

I noticed that to its because most of the guys in the front rows are there to be seen its business **** the realest fans are usually in the back with binoculars or at home watching it on a stream.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
                Personally, I couldn't keep my eyes of Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski (infamous contract killer) and the guy's hair sitting next to him:

lol wtf!! . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
                  ok..

Comment

Originally posted by Al Pacino View Post
                    Thanks for pointing that out...Now who givves a fu*k

Comment

Working...
                    X