Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Stern suspended Gilbert Arenas indefinitely without pay???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Stern suspended Gilbert Arenas indefinitely without pay???

For making a pistol gesture w/ his hands at teamates? What is this? The NBA has become such a ***** league.

First they don't let you play defense anymore, like at all. Then they force the Bullets to change their name to the "Wizards" because they thought that an pro team called the "Bullets" would inspire people to shoot each other???

Um, ok.

Now Gilbert Arenas, who as far as I know is not a criminal, or felon, or has anything on his record is being suspended for making a playful gesture amongst his teammates?

And now the Fed's are looking into him for bringing guns in the locker room? Who cares if he did? He's a grown man, he's not a criminal, he's allowed by the 2nd amendment to have guns. WTF?

This sounds like more PR to continually suppress gun culture by attempting to smear it, sensationalize it, and making it "taboo" by overreacting to it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

He actually had a pistol in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      So what? Some people carry pistols. Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        if i took a pistol to work, i'd get more than suspended

Comment

The locker room is a great place to show your newest piece to your homies.

Nothing wrong with that. Its not like he took them there to shoot anyone. A pistol is just an object, like a Gameboy or an Ipod.

No need to overreact.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
            The locker room is a great place to show your newest piece to your homies.

Nothing wrong with that. Its not like he took them there to shoot anyone. A pistol is just an object, like a Gameboy or an Ipod.

No need to overreact.
            What in the ****?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              What in the ****?
              If they were loaded, then I'd say fine, suspend him for a week or something, but if they were unloaded and he was just showing them, then this whole thing is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                If they were loaded, then I'd say fine, suspend him for a week or something, but if they were unloaded and he was just showing them, then this whole thing is ridiculous.
                State of Maryland has gun laws which prohibit you from bringing guns into sports venues. He knew this, pulled a REAL gun and made a joke to his teammates.

He's an idiot, another case of why these guys should thank God they are good athletes because if they had to make a living thinking, they would starve to death.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  State of Maryland has gun laws which prohibit you from bringing guns into sports venues. He knew this, pulled a REAL gun and made a joke to his teammates.

He's an idiot, another case of why these guys should thank God they are good athletes because if they had to make a living thinking, they would starve to death.
                  cosigned

also, in DC you cannot carry a weapon, even in your car, you're ****ed

i hate the NBA, because of losers like him

he used to be a solid player, now he's only in the news for bull**** stuff like this and being injured

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                    cosigned

also, in DC you cannot carry a weapon, even in your car, you're ****ed

i hate the NBA, because of losers like him

he used to be a solid player, now he's only in the news for bull**** stuff like this and being injured
                    Psshh, thats more of a reflection of what a ****ty excuse for states D.C and Maryland are. There gun laws are totally unconstitutional. Under the constitution, Gilbert can carry any gun he wants as long as he's not a criminal.

In Arizona and other "real" states people don't need permits and can "open" carry if they want to.

Gilbert should ask to be traded to the Suns where he can live like a free man.

Comment

Working...
                    X