Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait a second, is SITO85, DEFENDING Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could see how this could be true, But why would Top rank offer Mayweather more money to fight Margarito and cannot guarantee him more money to fight Cotto??? I dont get it...

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
      I could see how this could be true, But why would Top rank offer Mayweather more money to fight Margarito and cannot guarantee him more money to fight Cotto??? I dont get it...
      Politics probably.

Comment

to keep cotto from may

Comment

there are 3 sides to EVERY story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            we know.

only dumb ass horus copies and paste from other boxing sites and pretends he wrote it.

in his defense , he does spend a lot of time centering , coloring and changing fonts on that crap.
            I'm Horus's ALT. I take offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              we know.

only dumb ass horus copies and paste from other boxing sites and pretends he wrote it.

in his defense , he does spend a lot of time centering , coloring and changing fonts on that crap.
              Show 1 thread where i copy and paste and didnt give credit and I will give 100k.

If not

Comment

Because thet thought Margarito had more of chance of beating mayweather than cotto... Because they knew Margs was cheating

Comment

Originally posted by SITO85 View Post
                  LEAVE MONEY MAY ALONE!

Comment

That was a good read green K .

Comment

Working...
                    X