Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why doesn't williams call out clottey ?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why doesn't williams call out clottey ?????

why is that fight not happening;
    williams vs clottey or cintron is good,
    and even at 154lbs he should be calling out forrest and get a shot at
    the WBC....williams is after margarito's left nut again

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
    why is that fight not happening;
    williams vs clottey or cintron is good,
    and even at 154lbs he should be calling out forrest and get a shot at
    the WBC....williams is after margarito's left nut again
    cintron fought last week against n'dou. forrest doesn't want to fight williams and he has a mandatory. there were talks of williams/clottey for 29th but it didnt get done for some reason.

Comment

Williams is calling out everyone, he should fight Clottey , would be a good match up.

Comment

After Pwill gets his belt at 154, I'd love for him to come back down to 147 and face Clottey while Marg is wastin away.

Comment

Williams should stfu and actually MAKE ppl fight him! take on challengers and make himself mandatory.

Comment

He wont for the same reason nobody else will. Clottey is high risk and low reward. He might beat you, and even if you win nobody outside of Boxing knows who he is. Plus he doesnt bring much money to the table. Id still like to see the fight though.

Comment

Forrest only wants big money fights from now on and he said Williams doesn't draw that kind of money yet. Cintron didn't fight Williams due to the supposed hand injury he suffered against Feliciano. Clottey called him out not long ago, but I never heard Williams respond even though he said he'd fight anybody. I'd like to see this fight more than any other fights mentioned with Williams

Comment

i dont think anyone would like to face Clottey.. very high risk - low reward.... but now that he holds a belt things may have to change

Comment

i could see Clottey facing more than a few mandatories because nobody else with a belt would want a unification match with him

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
                    i dont think anyone would like to face Clottey.. very high risk - low reward.... but now that he holds a belt things may have to change
                    who's the woman on your signature?

Comment

Working...
                    X