Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    yes, i voted mosley....
    I could see that. I think my eyes popped out of my head when Mosley hit him with that second shot. Floyd showed a lot of grit at the end of that round.

Comment

• Castillo simply did not win 6 rounds in that first fight much less 7. If boxing wasn't scored round by round Castillo might have won, but there simply weren't 7 rounds that he won.

Madaina came closest, you can easily make an argument he won 6 rounds. You simply can't make the same argument for Castillo after he lost the first 6 rounds or 5 of the first 6 if you're being really generous.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I could see that. I think my eyes popped out of my head when Mosley hit him with that second shot. Floyd showed a lot of grit at the end of that round.
        The second shot buckled Floyd's knees. I didn't include certain fighters for obvious reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
          Castillo simply did not win 6 rounds in that first fight much less 7. If boxing wasn't scored round by round Castillo might have won, but there simply weren't 7 rounds that he won.

Madaina came closest, you can easily make an argument he won 6 rounds. You simply can't make the same argument for Castillo after he lost the first 6 rounds or 5 of the first 6 if you're being really generous.
          I get what you are saying, but he was the champ defending his belt. Floyd was far from flawless in that fight.

Maidana, with Weeks letting Maidana work was just awesome. Hard shots on top landed. Floyd can take a punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Whatever makes you happy buddy

Enjoy your fraud poll.

Froidy will be proud hahaha

Your poll compared to my poll is light years fraudulent than any poll ever made lmao

I need your help. I am thinking of creating a thread, about clinching. I want to spotlight guys who live and die by the clinch, and the refs that let them get away with it.

PM me and let's share ideas on this topic.

My vision is simple, a simple poll, that shows the most prolific huggers of the last 25 years, Pure p4p fighters who seem to hold a lot.

See how Jhonny holds his white b1tch, that's what I am talking about.
            So far I got
            Floyd
            Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingJungle View Post
              Castillo didn't come close. Castillo literally beat him. Video is on youtube for the world to see.
              I think Castillo won too. In comparison to that fight, do you think Maidana won, ODLH?

Comment

• Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                Castillo , he came the closest hands down, He fought Floyd early in his career and in many peoples eyes..he won, it was a very very close fight. I thought Castillo pulled it out.
                In my opinion Castillo won, Floyd was booed by the fans when he talked about his shoulder injury after Castillo one. What did you think of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Whatever makes you happy buddy

Enjoy your fraud poll.

Froidy will be proud hahaha

Your poll compared to my poll is light years fraudulent than any poll ever made lmao

I guess you don't want to collaborate on a real poll on who clinched the most?

I wonder why? We both agree with the huggies video about Floyd. Why not collaborate? I also see Floyd as full of crap, but I see Marquez and Manny that way too.

Comment

• Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
                    Kell Brook, in Eddie Hearns mind.
                    I re read this and realize how accurate a statement actually is, Eddie talks so much crap. I guess he is copying Arum, and others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Fandom is the only place in the world where BS really does fly , only place in the world where the proof is in front of your face and deny it , its amazing I had no idea people like you even existed in the normal world let alone gather together , I thought the loonies all ended up with orange gowns on with or without numbers , but no , fandom is another place for weirdos to embrace the truth, the only truth you learning is how to live in denial and accept BS .

Jhonny say's hello.

I was dating a fine Latina years ago and she loved De La Hoya. All her friends did too, I heard they all stopped watching boxing after PAC smashed him.

At least PACt@rds are better than Latina casual fans. They liked De La Hoya, not boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X