No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: $50 Mil Offer to McGregor ... But No Deal Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yea it was Lacy. I can understand that, but that was RJJ vs Silva or Lacy vs Diaz. This is the biggest boxer ever vs the biggest MMA guy right now (& arguably ever). This is something that could be huge.
    Perhaps, perhaps.

I don't really know why it would be so huge since Conor just got his ass kicked by Diaz. I mean, if he got out-boxed by a good MMA boxer, WTF is he going to do against the best boxer in boxing? Why would there be so much interest to the point where they can generate this kind of money? It's crazy to me but then again, I'll never understand why some things sell when other things don't. "Casuals" are a weird bunch, they always complain about how boring Floyd fights are and say they'll never watch him again, but like an Alzheimer patient, his next fight rolls up and they come around like "can't wait to watch Floyd fight!"

Comment

This fight would be whole and Mayweather would KO McGregor at will. It's an amateur vs not only a pro, but an all time great pro. It's like going down to the YMCA and finding a guy playing basketball and then asking him to beat a prime Michael Jordan in a game of 1 on 1.

Comment

Unlike lil g i heard C Mac is willing to backup his **** talking and fight Floyd but lil dana is holding him hostage.

#FreeMcGregor

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
          Unlike lil g i heard C Mac is willing to backup his **** talking and fight Floyd but lil dana is holding him hostage.

#FreeMcGregor
          wasn't it floyd that said he would beat ggg easily but then refuses to fight him and tells him to move up so he doesn't have to fight him? talk about not backing up sh-it talking.

Comment

If this fight makes any money at all, it will be daylight robbery. Its just set up to pray on the gullible

Comment

All lil g had to do was fight and defeat Andre Ward, but lil g refused to call Floyd's bluff.

Comment

I'd like to see it happen. Just to see how many dumb people would pay to see it. Make it happen, Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  wasn't it floyd that said he would beat ggg easily but then refuses to fight him and tells him to move up so he doesn't have to fight him? talk about not backing up sh-it talking.
                  lil g should have call Floyd's bluff and defeated Andre Ward but the coward
                  doesn't has the balls to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Perhaps, perhaps.

I don't really know why it would be so huge since Conor just got his ass kicked by Diaz. I mean, if he got out-boxed by a good MMA boxer, WTF is he going to do against the best boxer in boxing? Why would there be so much interest to the point where they can generate this kind of money? It's crazy to me but then again, I'll never understand why some things sell when other things don't. "Casuals" are a weird bunch, they always complain about how boring Floyd fights are and say they'll never watch him again, but like an Alzheimer patient, his next fight rolls up and they come around like "can't wait to watch Floyd fight!"
                    Thing is the casuals are not saying he is boring , its you people saying he is boring are you a casual , you can do what he is doing when time after time you win , you will learn that BS can only fly for so long , the guy is real and learned how to sell the matador in a place where the fans wanna see a bull , too the casuals all they see is they cannot beat him .

You place way too much emphasis on these forums , they just a small group of fans with many being fanboys , none are the casuals that buy the PPVs you never here from them they just pay the money and watch .

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X