Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's Joe Rogan: Mayweather Would F*** Conor McGregor Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Yup. I like GGG but he ain't stupid. He knows that Froch is limited in the ring. Ward is not. Ward would be too big and fast for GGG. He is also too smart and maybe too tough even. Ward is a proven champion and future HOF'mer. He gets diva like sometimes but he can fight! Period. They make weight classes for a reason. We just found that out once again with Canelo and Khan. I tell it like it is, even if it's about one of my favorite fighters. I don't do favoritism.
    Yea that was a brutal KO for Khan, he took on more than he can handle. I feel Ward is doing the same with Kovalev. Ward is one of my favorites too, but I like to call it how I see it too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Who said this?

Can you cite where anyone actually said this?

I'm an 'MMA guy', and this would be the easiest fight Floyd's had in decades if it comes to pass. It only goes past Round 1 if Floyd wants it to.
      What do you mean who said this? It was everywhere for a time after McGregor beat Aldo and leading up to the Diaz fight.

And can I cite it?

These are just a few examples from this forum alone. I'm sure if I bothered to search through the MMA forums I'd find even more quotes, given the type of mouthbreathers that post there:

Originally posted by ARRIBA MEXICO!! View Post
      if mcgregor could get 6 months to train purely boxing i believe this man has the speed he definietely has the power and he has the will and desire to make floyd mayweather 49-1. give this man 6 months with nacho beristain or eddy reynoso and he would more than ready to land a right hand more devastating than what canelo did to khan. that coward mayweather wont give him that kind of time to prepare though because he knows this man would make him regret ever taking part in the great sport of boxing.

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      floyd is a runner coward and his shoulder roll is easily penetritable with mcgregors aggressive boxing style!
      Originally posted by mathed View Post
      McGregor puts Floyd to sleep, even Floyd knows that.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Even in a boxing ring. That clinch and headlock game wouldn't fly with McGregor.
      Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      No ones ever landed on him, that's why. Defence wise his on par with Mayweather but offensive wise his on a whole other level.
      Originally posted by MBE View Post
      McGregor will put a beating on mayweather anytime, anywhere. You're looking at the king.
      Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      With preconditions:

With MMA gloves: yes absolutely

With cleto Reyes gloves: yes provided that Floyd will not use hugging as part of his lame tactics. No Bayless to allow it.

In the cage: where in Conner can push him to the screen and corner him with flurries.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says. I'm buying this fight if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          with everything you considered in your post and in a recent interview where they asked does he want to be liked....he simply stated ," it does'nt matter"

its been 20 long years, people never took to him, even when he tried him best to be beloved the first half of his career. Not giving a **** about people's opinion got him to the top.

Get that money, cash out, middle finger to all the haters, and before you go crap on the biggest MMA star. Couldnt end his career better. Dana White has been piggybacking of this guys name over half a decade.

Yeah because Dana mentioning floyds name makes him more money.
          I think Floyd should fight Connor in the octagon see how that goes

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Yeah because Dana mentioning floyds name makes him more money.
            I think Floyd should fight Connor in the octagon see how that goes
            we've had numerous boxers make the transition. Former world champions, titleholders and future hall of famers. Can we at least see one of there fighters with balls enough to box a boxer? They talk all that trash on the side line but would never fight a pro boxer in a ring. why talk about it, be about it.

Comment

Yes...

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              Yea that was a brutal KO for Khan, he took on more than he can handle. I feel Ward is doing the same with Kovalev. Ward is one of my favorites too, but I like to call it how I see it too.

Ward/Kovalev is a close fight to call. I feel the same about Canelo/GGG. I can see all four guys winning. LoL. I think that Ward wins only if he can take a FULL 175 pounder's punch. If he cannot, he will lose. SK can out point an opponent as well but he even said Ward will be the best he's ever faced. As for Canelo/GGG. I think it's a 50/50 fight. GGG will be the favorite but Canelo is ready for him. He is now in his physical prime. He is a very smart fighter and so is GGG. His hand speed, defense, and counter punching can win him the fight. GGG is a monster but he can beaten. He has yet to face a fighter as good as Canelo. He has ZERO legacy wins and is unproven. Canelo has proved he can win the big fights. He has two legacy wins, Lara and Cotto. Those are the two biggest fights that can currently be made.

Comment

This isn't hard. Floyd makes him look like a fool and probably stops him late in a boxing match. Connor stops Floyd inside a round in the octagon because as shiet as Connor seems to be on the ground that's where he would take Floyd immediately and beat him to a pulp. Neither guy can cross over and succeed in one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by /// View Post
                  There's some kind of myth that UFC people think Conor would win a boxing match against Floyd. I've never seen one person say that ever.

This whole thing is very forced and fake.
                  i dont think any ufc fans is actually thinking conor would win in a boxing match......

Comment

Mayweather beats this bum with one arm tied behind his back. Look at him sparring with Van Heerden on TMZ

tmz dot com/videos/0_ohlw2d4p

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      This isn't hard. Floyd makes him look like a fool and probably stops him late in a boxing match. Connor stops Floyd inside a round in the octagon because as shiet as Connor seems to be on the ground that's where he would take Floyd immediately and beat him to a pulp. Neither guy can cross over and succeed in one fight.
                      And what about the first punches landed , Floyd would have blinding speed in those little mitts , maybe only one guy would make it to the ground , lots of guys get knocked out trying a take down and Floyd would be so dangerous the instant Conner was in range , so even in a cage there is no guarantee it goes to the ground .

Comment

Working...
                      X