No announcement yet.

Woman are evil!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman are evil!

My coworker use to flirt me all the time. She use to follow everywhere, blow me kisses, grab my ass and my private area. Last night I went for a kiss and she told me that she's married and she's not that kind of girl. She didn't speak to me for the rest of the night and now I feel like a sucker for letting her have her way with me. If she ever touches me again, I'm going to tell her to **** off

Comment

that's the power of the pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        What's so funny?

Comment

You did it wrong bro you weren't supposed to go for a kiss you were supposed to hold her down and shove your d1ck in her mouth.

Comment

Attention ho. Let it go. Let her over hear that you got a new gf... And are happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Attention ho. Let it go. Let her over hear that you got a new gf... And are happy.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                The happy part is what they can't stand... They want a dude missing them and in pain. My older sisters taught me this as a teen. I move on quick. Real quick.

Except when my Pitbull X died.. Years of pain

Comment

Aren't you married as well trigg? Cmon bro

Comment

Originally posted by triggger happpy View Post
                    My coworker use to flirt me all the time. She use to follow everywhere, blow me kisses, grab my ass and my private area. Last night I went for a kiss and she told me that she's married and she's not that kind of girl. She didn't speak to me for the rest of the night and now I feel like a sucker for letting her have her way with me. If she ever touches me again, I'm going to tell her to **** off
                    Did alexkid hack triggerhappy's account?

Comment

Working...
                    X