Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weidman: Is this happen when you replace TRT with TNT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weidman: Is this happen when you replace TRT with TNT?

http://instagram.com/p/raYX88ihmx/

When he's on the scale, then you'll see the difference. Can't wait to see the before & after pictures then.

Comment

what a dumbass weidman is.. he has his hands on his hips in the first picture and in front of his stomach in the other, thats going to change how big his neck looks by quite a bit. his chest looks bigger in the first pic too, but its kind of hard to tell with a shirt on. also at which point in training are these respective pictures taken?

vitor most likely wont look the same, but you cant make a fair assessment until he gets on the scales so you can really see his physique and know he had a full camp behind him. comparing these pictures is reaching, i take it somebody is a little nervous and looking for reasons to believe in himself.
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 08-08-2014, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        what a dumbass weidman is.. he has his hands on his hips in the first picture and in front of his stomach in the other, thats going to change how big his neck looks by quite a bit. his chest looks bigger in the first pic too, but its kind of hard to tell with a shirt on. also at which point in training are these respective pictures taken?

vitor most likely wont look the same, but you cant make a fair assessment until he gets on the scales so you can really see his physique and know he had a full camp behind him. comparing these pictures is reaching, i take it somebody is a little nervous and looking for reasons to believe in himself.
        Yeah i am sure a guy who kicked Anderson silva ass twice and out struck a guy like Machida needs reasons to believe in himself..

Vitor has been on the roids before.. got popped for way to high test recently..

Just look at the guys face and shoulders its like he shrunk.. i laugh at the constant overeem looks so small now pics.. but there is actually a video of this and Belfort looks like a completely different person.. hell he talks different too.

This is not some guys trying to run 100m.. these guys go in there to hurt each other.. Weidman is well within his right to question Belfort gven his history

Comment

His face looks different. It's not just that he's lost mass, but his face doesn't look as healthy. Similar to those obese people who lose so much weight, they have so much excess skin, even on their face.

Comment

His chin looks different.

Vitor is screwed. Weidman is going to beat the **** out of him. Its going to be more one sided than a gang rape.

Weidman is really putting together quite the resume.

Comment

He looks 10 years older

Comment

Different angle:

Oh well welcome to reality gramps

Comment

Originally posted by San Iker jr View Post
                  Yeah i am sure a guy who kicked Anderson silva ass twice and out struck a guy like Machida needs reasons to believe in himself..

Vitor has been on the roids before.. got popped for way to high test recently..

Just look at the guys face and shoulders its like he shrunk.. i laugh at the constant overeem looks so small now pics.. but there is actually a video of this and Belfort looks like a completely different person.. hell he talks different too.

This is not some guys trying to run 100m.. these guys go in there to hurt each other.. Weidman is well within his right to question Belfort gven his history
                  silva is an old man and weidman didnt exactly "kick his ass" in the rematch as much as anderson suffered an unlucky injury due to being an old man with fragile bones.

besides, you can be the baddest man on the planet and still get nervous. logic has little to do with it.

i agree he has every right to question vitor but he should make a better case for himself or leave it alone altogether, thats is all im saying.

Comment

Working...
                  X