Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    according to his first sentence he did
    Lol.
    Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    I got some bad news for you OP
    Whats up?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      Fo sho bro, Im only young once. If you're ever in northern cali, get at me and ill show you the spots lol.
      c'mon its not that bad...but ok.
      dude, i'll show you about northern cali

i went to SJSU

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        dude, i'll show you about northern cali

i went to SJSU
        Oh damn i didnt know that, lol. I go to sac state, one of my friends is from SJ and she says it gets poppin out there. Ill have to try it out some day.

Comment

why you dont drink mate

Comment

Oh damn i didnt know that, lol. I go to sac state, one of my friends is from SJ and she says it gets poppin out there. Ill have to try it out some day.
            those mexican girls .... coņo, maing.

how i left the bay with no kids is nothing short of a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave Chief View Post
              why you dont drink mate
              I just lost any interest in it over time.

Originally posted by baya View Post
              those mexican girls .... coņo, maing.

how i left the bay with no kids is nothing short of a miracle.
              Lmao!

Comment

*yawn* .........

Comment

Been there done that....very memorable....keep doing it until you get bored with it like I did.

Comment

A few months after HS I got into a 5 year relationship and I didn't have any interest in clubbing. Went to 18+ clubs a few times before that but never really got the full experience. In the past 2 years Ive been single and started going out with my buddies more often. I was meeting different girls and I was loving it. These were beautiful girls, pure beauty. I grew up in a town of about 50k 15 mins away from the city and I had to settle for what was available through out my youth, so meeting all these different girls was cool. I was going through some personal issues at the start of this year and thought I kinda lost interest in going out.

I started going out with my friends again in May...and mann I love that nightlife, those cracking nights when there's alot of people, the girls, the bass, the lights, it just all gets to me. I dont drink, alls I need is the DJs to bump some good music and Im ready to go. These past 2 weekends my friends and I went out I pulled 4 numbers from some absolute cuties and I already have a date set up with one of them. Growing up, I was limited to what 7-12 school offers. College obviously gets better but I can still pull more girls at clubs, and these are grade A girls. There's so much variety and I can just straight up go up to them and ask em to dance. I was on lockdown for 5 years right after HS and all I could do is look at girls when I was out and about in my daily life. I love being young and single and I feel like I need to get it out of my system before I settle down in the next few years.
                    I can relate, all I gotta say is...stay strapped! I've had a lot of fun since December (when I became single again) I've had more fun now than I ever did before, even when all my close friends from high school were around. I've met a lot of awesome new/great people that I've come to appreciate.

I have more fun now than before I got married and was single....it's crazy how life works out. Good thing I'm in my prime instead of going through this in my late 30's-40. Live and learn homie!

Comment

Working...
                    X