Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Fishing For Title Fight, Could Reel in Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Huge step up for Jermall Charlo. It's a huge upset if he beats Trout.

Of course, Trout wins this fight.

I think so too but Charlo's 25 and entering his prime and looking better every time out so you never know. Knocking out Trout would be huge.

I'm rooting for Charlo.
    Last edited by BOXEO _; 03-15-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Good fight, I really like it.

Comment

Good card. Probably a long shot, but it would be great if they could add the other Charlo vs. Jackson for the vacant WBC 154 belt on here as well.

I wonder if Schaefer is advising PBC now. This makes back-to-back primetime broadcast network cards with good fights back-to-back. Algieri-Spence, Glowacki-Cunningham, Browne-Hot Rod, Ortiz-Berto 2, Charlo-Trout.

Comment

Great fight! Step up for Jermall, make or break fight for Trout. Surprised its even taking place, thought both guys were training under Ronnie Shields.....

Comment

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Fishing For Title Fight, Could Reel in Jermall Charlo

Ever since his last victory, former super welterweight titlist Austin Trout has been fishing for another opportunity to snatch some more alphabet hardware. That day could come not only for his next fight, but within the next couple of months.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Awesome!!

Like both fighters but leaning towards Charlo

Comment

That's a helluva card right there

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  I wonder if Schaefer is advising PBC now. This makes back-to-back primetime broadcast network cards with good fights back-to-back. Algieri-Spence, Glowacki-Cunningham, Browne-Hot Rod, Ortiz-Berto 2, Charlo-Trout.
                  That's an interesting point. They seem to have really turned things around in terms of having better matchups.

Comment

Charlotte wins...the big thing is Trout won' t have the power 2 control the bout & I don't think he can out box him...still, good match...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      That's an interesting point. They seem to have really turned things around in terms of having better matchups.
                      Spike cards are trash. Broner-Theopane and Fat Dan says they are having another one in April with Anthony Dirrell-Caleb Truax and Andre Dirrell-Blake Caparello. But the CBS, NBC, FOX, and ESPN cards are the most important and the two I mentioned plus Garcia-Guerrero and Thurman-Porter is a great start.

Comment

Working...
                      X