No announcement yet.

New guy here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here

I have been a long time boxing fan. Chavez sr is what got me into the sport of boxing. After a long time of watching the sport I found it difficult to even small talk on whats happening in the boxing world. the mma trend is whats popular among kids these days. Glad I found this board to get my boxing fix

New guy here too

hi octagon. and just like you, same here new guy in town. i'm glad i was able to come to this site. through this site i hope to gain enough information, as well, i'm excited to meet new friends. besides, boxing is one of the top 5 sports that i like most.

Comment

I always wondered about these new guy threads and the accounts making them.

Comment

what you mean Growth? sorry, but just got curious also.

Comment

You guys should get involved in the green K threads. Go to the betting forum and ask for some points to get started, then start betting on fights. That's how I've made friends around here.

Comment

Add an avatar and keep the same one. People will remember it and recognize you when you post.

Comment

i see. okay ross california, got what you mean now. and thanks for reminding me. cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by meganzluckett View Post
                i see. okay ross california, got what you mean now. and thanks for reminding me. cheers.
                Cheers.......

Comment

hi me too

Comment

Working...
                  X