Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If JMM beats Pac at 147, how much does that do for Floyds utter domination of JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
    speculating that JMM beats Pac is wild speculation? I think we've got a Pac nut hugger here.

yknow what, dont even respond, go look up speculation in a thesaurus or dictionary and tell me if you find the word fantasising...
    speculating that jmm will beat pac with the same physical condition that he had against floyd is wild. i suggested a better speculation that he should show up in a much better shape to have a chance of winning and you didn't like it. you wanna stick to your stupid speculation then go on...that right there is a sign of a true dickrider.

Comment

More than the effect for Floyd, Pac's career will be over.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

styles make fights. pac/jmm is a tough style match up for both. it has no bearing on wifebeater's legacy.

*****s need to stop doing this triangle theory bull*****
        Floyd's fans dont even bring the Marquez fight up if you noticed. Its always the anti-Floyd fan.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
          The arguement as it stands is welterweight is too high for Marquez, on the basis of his only venture up there, against Floyd Mayweather Jr. Most people think Floyds dominance is because 144 was too much for JMM, Floyd b1tched on the weight etc etc.

But if JMM is to beat Pacquiao, does that say more about JMM v Pacquiao as a match up whatever the weight?

Or does it show just how easily Floyd had his way with an inferior (but still quality) counter puncher and boxer?

For me, I'd say a little of both. I do believe JMM v Pacquiao would be still competitive at 200lbs nevermind 147lb, its that kind of style match up. But if JMM DOES beat Pacquiao, then you cant then deny and look back at the masterclass Floyd put on that night against one of the best fighters on the world, and I think a JMM win would only enhance Floyd's legacy more than it already is

Thoughts?
          this now boils down to "who beats who".......a thread i had just recently posted

Comment

and what makes you think that JMM will be better prepared this time round? what makes you think he'll put the weight on better?

I see nothing to suggest JMM will be any better at WW this time round and last time.

It is pure arrogance and delusion to suggest otherwise. JMM is a lightweight, and over 2 years older than when he fought Floyd, already 37, on what ****ing planet will JMM be in BETTER condition than when he fought Floyd? List me some reasons as to WHY you think this is the case?

You are ****ing thick son, and you cant even grasp this simple fact

Comment

How hard is it this to grasp??

The facts are staring people in the face:

JMM is not going to a more effective welterweight over 2 years after having ONE fight there

If anything JMM will be slower because he is older, added to the fact hes un-natural at WW

These are not the words of bias of delusion, I just fail to see how any can disagree. If Pacquiao KO's JMM then hes a better job than Floyd on a fighter that had no business being at WW, which we already knew from the Floyd fight.

What applies to Floyd v JMM at WW, applies to Pac v JMM at welterweight

Comment

IF Marquez beats Pac Mayweathers win over Marquez would be looked at in a whole new light. My prediction is Manny by ko in 5 or less.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  IF Marquez beats Pac Mayweathers win over Marquez would be looked at in a whole new light. My prediction is Manny by ko in 5 or less.

DING DING DING WE HAVE A ****ING WINNER

congratulations mate, you have grasped the simple fact that it will be the same overblown, slow, ponderous JMM at WW, against Pac as it was against Floyd.

You have common sense, thankgod. I was losing faith in humanity

Comment

It would make Floyds win more impressive, but styles make fights. Floyd>JMM>Paq does not equal Floyd>Paq.

Comment

Working...
                    X