Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao has the best offense in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    Great, another fan who thinks greatness is defined solely by undefeated records...
    Na, don't bring that **** over here. You have the best offense in the sport then you shouldn't lose to anybody at all. So gtfo with that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
      Na, don't bring that **** over here. You have the best offense in the sport then you shouldn't lose to anybody at all. So gtfo with that ****.
      Really? So the best offensive fighter should never lose is your logic?

I guess Tyson/Douglas was the greatest hoax known to man so gtfo with that ****...

Comment

if you have the best defense in the sport, why did castillo...

Comment

Prime Roy Jones Jr had the best offense I have ever seen. He proved it by going undefeated in 50+ fights. You don't have the best offense and lose that many fights and draw with come-forward fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            Really? So the best offensive fighter should never lose is your logic?

I guess Tyson/Douglas was the greatest hoax known to man so gtfo with that ****...
            You need to put certain thing in to perspective. Like what style they lost to. The best offensive boxer will not lose/draw to a come forward style. He should have been able to demolish Marquez in 2008(When he was already the new & improved Pacquiao), but that's not what happened in those 2 nights.

Comment

Where have you seen Floyd Mayweather go out an use his offense to put on a great performance? Just because you make guys run into your potshot doesn't mean you have a better offense.
              You forgot his last two dominate performances against the guys Manny ducked?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                You need to put certain thing in to perspective. Like what style they lost to. The best offensive boxer will not lose/draw to a come forward style. He should have been able to demolish Marquez in 2008(When he was already the new & improved Pacquiao), but that's not what happened in those 2 nights.
                Yet, you fail to put in to perspective Marquez was just simply a great fighter in his own right and possessed skill to neutralize his speed.

In an earlier post you stated Roy Jones Jr was great offensive phenom in 50 pro fights and I agree, but he still lost to a come forward style in Tarver.

My reasoning is that I don't care how best you think your style is offensively/defensively or otherwise overall skill and technique and heart could overcome this...

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                  You forgot his last two dominate performances against the guys Manny ducked?
                  floyd ducked the rematch against a past prime weight drained oscar at 147 lb

Comment

Originally posted by barafranca View Post
                    Quality and quantity baby !!

why'd u cut out buboy celebrating?

but yeah, pac is the best offensive boxer not floyd. floyd doesn't even throw more than 2 punch combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

why'd u cut out buboy celebrating?

but yeah, pac is the best offensive boxer not floyd. floyd doesn't even throw more than 2 punch combinations.

Just cause he doesnt at welterweight doesnt mean he never used to, you cant define a man by what he done recently without looking at what he did in the past...

Comment

Working...
                      X