• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    huh? pavlik destroyed taylor...
    One person finally admits it.

Comment

I have no Problems with Pavlik. Good fighter.

Comment

Because Bhop exposed him.

Before the Bhop fight he was one of boxing's most liked fighters who had a big fan base.

Now i can barely find a fan of his on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
          Because Bhop exposed him.

Before the Bhop fight he was one of boxing's most liked fighters who had a big fan base.

Now i can barely find a fan of his on this site.
          I am still a fan

Comment

im a fan of his, good fighter obvious limitations but hey no-one is perfect. he seems willing to take on the best but its his team, management and trainer that annoy me

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
              I am still a fan
              Thats good to hear.

I think we can agree though, His fanbase has dropped since the bhop schooling.

It's a shame really because he is a nice guy and a good fighter with a crowd pleasing style.

Comment

I was a hater until after the Hops fight, and then having watched the Taylor and Lockett fights. His various shortcomings aside (plodding footwork, lack of head movement, slow pacing), there's something likeable about the guy. He's got power, he comes to fight, and he's humble.

Consider me a bigger-upper, but not quite a fan yet.

Comment

Kelly Pavlik kicks ass. He is fundamentally more sound that most give him credit for.

Pavlik lost to an all time great and that was his only struggle. Many on here then jumped on the "Abraham will kick his ass" bandwagon ever since saying Pavlik was exposed. Well Hopkins exposes everyone!

Abraham has struggled severely with some unheralded fighters, but is looked upon as Pavlik's hangman. I don't see it that way at all.

Pavlik that one dimensional, straight line robot, must be doing something right!LOL

Comment

theres haters on all sides but with pavlik, for me, he was exposed or rather the weakness of his amatuer team was exposed by hopkins.
                    like kessler, kelly is being held back by their team!

Comment

its coz of how badly he got schooled by hopkins....

wait untill hes had a couple of big fights and he'll be popular again

Comment

Working...
                      X