Scarlett Johansson >>>>>>> Any Other Woman That You ****s Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
      I never understand what is so great about Eva Mendes. Look at those feet, c'mon

Comment

Don't watch the feet!

Comment

Don't watch the feet!
          well help me understand what makes her as attractive as some make her out to be. Is it her body? Her face, eyes? what feature separates her to make her that attractive. Usually its easy to spot but when it comes to her I cannot

Comment

Zeta Jones is smokin hot and crushes johaanson easily....sorry-TRUTH!!!

Last edited by mathed; 03-04-2009, 12:17 PM.

Comment

in ur dream ... shes not ugly but always looked too old and snooty 4 me ... also once women start having babies i'm done with them ... thats why i'm not into alba no more ... shes lost almost all her hotness imo.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                well help me understand what makes her as attractive as some make her out to be. Is it her body? Her face, eyes? what feature separates her to make her that attractive. Usually its easy to spot but when it comes to her I cannot
                You can't front on Eva Mendez, she's gorgeous. She has a classic beauty to her that can't be denied.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  You can't front on Eva Mendez, she's gorgeous. She has a classic beauty to her that can't be denied.
                  Do you like Immortal Technique at all?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    I never understand what is so great about Eva Mendes. Look at those feet, c'mon
                    i didn't marry the first girl i took incredibly serious ultimately because of her feet, true story; and yes, the feet is always the 2nd thing i look for after the face.

its a thing, but if you can't rock a pair of open toe shoe's then we're not meant for each other.

Comment

Scarlet is hot but there are 100 women that I can name that are hotter.

Comment

Working...
                      X