Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      yes. they can't go over 147.

they didn't.

move on.
      Yes they can't go over it but they can go up to it unless you are a little ***** and say no no thats not fair. Well don't move into another weight class if you can't handle it, lil *****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          Yes they can't go over it but they can go up to it unless you are a little ***** and say no no thats not fair. Well don't move into another weight class if you can't handle it, lil *****.
          Basically Pac made the rules for the Cotto fight. He couldn't handle Floyd so he used the rules to get out of the fight.

Pac is ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
            Why would a contract call for a catchweight for a TITLE fight? I didn't read any articles on the NSAC demanding that the fight take place at 145.
            Your argument fails. Issues like glove size (8.oz vs 10 oz @ ww), catchweight are negotiable if both parties agree, hell even testing can be argued as a negotiable (but has been extremely rare). the point is if both parties agree then the NSAC allows, in one case they did agree (catchweight) but didn't (testing).

Floyd is getting some heat for the testing as it is very non typical (catch weights between two fighters of different weigh classes isn't) combined with the fact that he's basically saying the boxing commission's rules are not good enough. It's kinda like demanding 16 oz gloves during a WW fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
              I'm not sure who makes more excuses, Manny's team or his fans lol.
              His fans do. His fans are something else. I don't know how he even accepts them as "his people".

Comment

Basically Pac made the rules for the Cotto fight. He couldn't handle Floyd so he used the rules to get out of the fight.

Pac is ducking.
                Clearly, either he's afraid to lose or afraid to get caught, but there's no doubt he's afraid of something. Mayweather was afraid of nothing and proved it. These *******s are fun to fuk with. lol

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  Your argument fails. Issues like glove size (8.oz vs 10 oz @ ww), catchweight are negotiable if both parties agree, hell even testing can be argued as a negotiable (but has been extremely rare). the point is if both parties agree then the NSAC allows, in one case they did agree (catchweight) but didn't (testing).

Floyd is getting some heat for the testing as it is very non typical (catch weights between two fighters of different weigh classes isn't) combined with the fact that he's basically saying the boxing commission's rules are not good enough. It's kinda like demanding 16 oz gloves during a WW fight.
                  Since when does NSAC regulate blood testing? Why can't they negotiate on something the NSAC doesn't regulate?

Comment

147 is the WW limit.
                    You are using the word "limit" which means there is always a minimum. What is the minimum?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X