No announcement yet.

Sign the White House.org Petition to label BLM as a Terrorist Organization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    He is not a member. He said so himself but you are a guy who will believe anything once it fits in your narative so I don't think that matters. So continue believing he is BLM because it helps you to build a case against them. The video proves otherwise.
    you think BLM has application forms for membership???

or is it really just an ideological movement that you either agree or disagree with?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      you think BLM has application forms for membership???

or is it really just an ideological movement that you either agree or disagree with?
      What's the ideology of the movement? Because you seem to think all of them want to kill cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        5 cops are dead because of BLM.

how can you be so utterly obtuse and dishonest in saying that blm is harmless?

blm is on the wrong side of history.

they will be remembered as a murderous terrorist organization with blood on their hands.

this is the beginning of the end of BLM.
        Displaced rage. BLM did not send or condone any of the copkillers. BLM was originally about valuing black lives to the same standard as everyone else, especially in the judicial system. Its unfortunate that cops have died in the line of duty, and the cause for them to do so. But it is EQUALLY unfortunate that a black guy was murdered in front of his family.

We could all sit around and sing "All lives matter" till the cows come home, it ain't gonna change the realities of this nation. There is a certain subset of a demographic of people in this nation that in fact do NOT believe "all lives matter", they just use that saying as a foil for BLM. If they believe all lives matter, why do they let their fellow human beings get treated in subhuman ways by police and let those same fellow human beings be trapped in a vice of socioeconomic oppression via a deeply rooted and systemic racism? I thought so. Ignorance is bliss, and knowledge is disturbing that safe space mental utopia that suburban America so seeks to cultivate.

Things ain't changed as much as people think. Ill give a small example. After slavery was abolished, many former slave owners carried on as landlords. And they charged the former, now free, slaves a large portion of their crops to stay on the same land they were slaves on. Most in that situation were chained to the land by a chain of a different make than what they were accustomed. But they were chains nonetheless.

Now things have gotten better, obviously, but the echoes of the past do in fact still echo. Systemic racism and heavy handed bias from the judicial system still lurks under the surface in a certain subset of a CERTAIN demographic.

Im pleased to announce you probably hail from that EXACT demographic and subset that I am referring to, so congrats!

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        They are an evil group sent out as liberal attack dogs to "Make them heel".

This POS is now planning to overthrow the government if Trump is elected. So what does Trump have to do with black lives? Nothing, he is a white man so he will be targeted as a racist and rioting in the streets will be the fear tactic that BLM is throwing out there to keep whitey in check.

Has nothing to do with cops, only blacks against whites...wish people would just take the blinders off and see BLM and the Democrats as a whole as a terrorist group that is systematically destroying this country.
        Nah homie. Its a grass roots movement, not some conspiracy theorist's pipe dream. The world is a mess right now, everyone just wants to feel safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          Displaced rage. BLM did not send or condone any of the copkillers. BLM was originally about valuing black lives to the same standard as everyone else, especially in the judicial system. Its unfortunate that cops have died in the line of duty, and the cause for them to do so. But it is EQUALLY unfortunate that a black guy was murdered in front of his family.

We could all sit around and sing "All lives matter" till the cows come home, it ain't gonna change the realities of this nation. There is a certain subset of a demographic of people in this nation that in fact do NOT believe "all lives matter", they just use that saying as a foil for BLM. If they believe all lives matter, why do they let their fellow human beings get treated in subhuman ways by police and let those same fellow human beings be trapped in a vice of socioeconomic oppression via a deeply rooted and systemic racism? I thought so. Ignorance is bliss, and knowledge is disturbing that safe space mental utopia that suburban America so seeks to cultivate.

Things ain't changed as much as people think. Ill give a small example. After slavery was abolished, many former slave owners carried on as landlords. And they charged the former, now free, slaves a large portion of their crops to stay on the same land they were slaves on. Most in that situation were chained to the land by a chain of a different make than what they were accustomed. But they were chains nonetheless.

Now things have gotten better, obviously, but the echoes of the past do in fact still echo. Systemic racism and heavy handed bias from the judicial system still lurks under the surface in a certain subset of a CERTAIN demographic.

Im pleased to announce you probably hail from that EXACT demographic and subset that I am referring to, so congrats!

Nah homie. Its a grass roots movement, not some conspiracy theorist's pipe dream. The world is a mess right now, everyone just wants to feel safe.
          Off topic but you see what I mean by "God is inconsistent?" Why didn't he intervene when the cruelty of slavery was going on?

Comment

Off topic but you see what I mean by "God is inconsistent?" Why didn't he intervene when the cruelty of slavery was going on?
            I can tell you are perturbed by this...

God was not holding the whip, and many of those so called Christians from that time should have felt ashamed to call themselves such.

two concepts I will introduce to you:

Eternity. This life is a mere twinkling of an eye compared to the eternity that follows. Things that don't make sense in this life, do make sense in the fullness of time. Everything is balanced and edified. Your approach to any issue is always based on perspective.

Too much interference in the affairs of men by the Lord would strip away any semblance of free will. Which would undermine the power of faith. One of God's children visited evil upon one of God's other children. What is a grieving Father to do, given the fact His word is a constant, His covenants are eternal, and He gave us free will and dominion?

one final concept....to bolster the power of faith, and allow the power of free choice in belief, the Lord allows for there to be a case to believe, and a case NOT to.

Beautiful thing, free choice.
            Last edited by Syf; 07-18-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

I can tell you are perturbed by this...

God was not holding the whip, and many of those so called Christians from that time should have felt ashamed to call themselves such.

two concepts I will introduce to you:

Eternity. This life is a mere twinkling of an eye compared to the eternity that follows. Things that don't make sense in this life, do make sense in the fullness of time. Everything is balanced and edified. Your approach to any issue is always based on perspective.

Too much interference in the affairs of men by the Lord would strip away any semblance of free will. Which would undermine the power of faith. One of God's children visited evil upon one of God's other children. What is a grieving Father to do, given the fact His word is a constant, His covenants are eternal, and He gave us free will and dominion?

one final concept....to bolster the power of faith, and allow the power of free choice in belief, the Lord allows for there to be a case to believe, and a case NOT to.

Beautiful thing, free choice.
              Yes the abuse those slaves felt which led to suicide and some killing their kids was nothing special to God because it was all in his plan. He does miracles when he chooses to though.

Not everyone is born with this "freewill" that you speak of. Some are born will terminally illness that killed them in a matter of weeks or months, some are born severely crippled. Some are born to horrible parents who physically and sexually abused them but hey God chooses not interfere because he doesn't want to be like a helicopter parent() and those years of abuse and pain these kids suffer is not a significant time period to God.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                Not really fair if a rapist turns to God and goes to heaven and the victim loses faith or chooses not to believe because of the ordeal and goes to hell.

Also how is an eternity in hell fair for anyone?
                The Lord cherishes the suffering and brokenhearted. If the rapist in his heart of hearts repents, then yes it is written he will have a place in the kingdom of Heaven,, but it must be heartfelt! No one can "scam" God.

The victim who goes on to nonfaith....well, that's for the Lord. There is very little record in the texts of hell being as imagined by artists and cartoonists. It basically just means separation from God. Here, we are on a fallen world, but God is still with us. Hell is complete separation from God, and every trait that God represents. Love, kindness, understanding, empathy, compassion, nobility, courage, and ect. Those who are in that sorry state of existence just told God to leave them alone, and he eventually honored their free choice. Mind you this is after a life of the Lord trying to call them to Him, tirelessly. Doggedly.

I find it interesting that people think a God that gave up His son for us, and calls to each and every one of us for our whole lives would just throw up his hands and not try to bring people into the fold in a purgatory type setting as well.

Only one more persistent than the devil is the Lord. Bet on that.

Comment

Yes the abuse those slaves felt which led to suicide and some killing their kids was nothing special to God because it was all in his plan. He does miracles when he chooses to though.

Not everyone is born with this "freewill" that you speak of. Some are born will terminally illness that killed them in a matter of weeks or months, some are born severely crippled. Some are born to horrible parents who physically and sexually abused them but hey God chooses not interfere because he doesn't want to be like a helicopter parent() and those years of abuse and pain these kids suffer is not a significant time period to God.
                  Well as I said in a previous post, disease and disaster are echoes of sin.

People vilify their loving God. People may not all be born with free will but they all have the choice as to where they are sending their immortal souls. As do you for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                    I didn't see a good reason why it is fair, and you didn't answer the hell question. Hell is not even mentioned in the original text, it is a church invention, but we do get told that non-believers are tossed into an eternal lake of fire, where the worm dieth not, and weeping and gnashing of the teeth in outer darkness... What about the rest of my post?

"Not really fair if a rapist turns to God and goes to heaven and the victim loses faith or chooses not to believe because of the ordeal and goes to hell. Also, there's no beauty of choice for a victim of rape - they had no choice in the matter.

Also how is an eternity in hell fair for anyone, when the crime they committed is finite?

Also, Jesus didn't pay the price for us if our price is eternity in hell, as he was only there for (depending on who you believe) a maximum of 3 days.

Also did you know the Old Testament condones slavery? And if you did then you also said "His word is a constant, His covenants are eternal". So the old testament is not replaced by the new one, Jesus just fulfilled the need for a sacrifice bit. All the other parts apply if "His word is a constant, His covenants are eternal". If it doesn't then it's not eternal.

Also, God had no problem coming in to help moses and his gang by telling them to kill an entire village and save the female children for themselves. Or saving Lot from a bad city. So why not an innocent child from the hands of a sick individual? Original sin right? No innocents? Well if I don't have to believe in adam to be guilty of sin, why do I have to believe in Jesus to be free from it?

Also, why is it fair for God to punish a person and his children down to the 3rd generation?

Also, if we have free will then how can the future already be determined (which it has to be for prophecy), as exampled by Jesus saying you would not follow me if the father had not chosen you (and he lost a load of disciples that way)?

I'm expecting an answer to this as the bible says you should always be ready with an answer. If you don't have one then I feel it's a case of the blind leading the blind and rather than apologetics, preaching the word as is would be a better route as you guys can do more harm than good for your cause with poor logic or reasoning..."

Bare in mind I've read through the Bible, and know the new testament back to front. I spent 2 years studying this night and day and I know all the normal stuff christians say cause some other christian told them.
                    Man, you added and edited the mess out of your post. Ill disseminate this later. Wife wants me.

Comment

Well as I said in a previous post, disease and disaster are echoes of sin.

People vilify their loving God. People may not all be born with free will but they all have the choice as to where they are sending their immortal souls. As do you for that matter.
                      Whose sin are the children paying for when they never got the chance to sin? As for me, just put me in your prayers and hopefully God will see it fit to intervene and save my damned soul.

Comment

Working...
                      X