Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Sugar Ray Robinson at 147 Lbs in a 12 Round Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let it Go, Get it in your heads Pacquiao is a Fraud, A Bob Arum/HBO creation.

Pacquiao is going to lose to JMM for the fourth time.

Seriously dude should easily illegitimately have 7 losses on his record.

SRR would have destroyed Pacquiao easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTFOOH with this Pacquiao ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

(Wrong thread...)
      Last edited by maguirre; 10-11-2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao goes out on stretcher, possibly on oxygen.

Comment

manny isn't going to like it when someone with the ability to outbox him can also easily dispose of him by brawling

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            You don't need any judges, at all! This is one of the sillyest fantasy bouts. I really don't think that todays fans have a clue how Sugar hit compared to the guys at 147 today! Theres no one even close to his power, no one!! That guy could knockout people with either hands. He had all the punches and all the moves!!!
            Manny would have to come to Sugar and go in on angles and it wouldn't make any difference!!!
            Robinson in less than 5!!! Because Manny would be right there, at the end of his punches and he never felt power like Sugar has!!! Ray.
            Well said...

Comment

Sugar Ray would have to have a seriously off night if he were to lose to anybody at welterweight...

Comment

Comment

Considering that PAC has made all the Black guys that he fought ran like a ***** and the best Black fighter in this era is afraid for his health....I'd say SRR health would come first also :lol:.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Considering that PAC has made all the Black guys that he fought ran like a ***** and the best Black fighter in this era is afraid for his health....I'd say SRR health would come first also :lol:.
                    This originated as a thought? You should get into politics...the way you twisted the topic to fulfill your agenda was impressive.

Sugar Ray could squeeze in a Manny fight during an oil change.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X