Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy boxing posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Where can I buy boxing posters?

Hi, besides ebay do you know any site that sells boxing posters in a decent quality with fair price?

Thanks in advance.

you xan Just print your own, just get the poster image take it to snapfish or something similar and print it up.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
      you xan Just print your own, just get the poster image take it to snapfish or something similar and print it up.
      What my homie said^^^^^^above!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoliviaChiLEsp View Post
        Hi, besides ebay do you know any site that sells boxing posters in a decent quality with fair price?

Thanks in advance.
        Who is your TV provider?

Dish, Direct, Time Warner, Cox, Comcast, AT&T, etc...

I work for a big cable co, we get posters all the time, when I did retail, if a customer wanted a poster, we would write his/her name on the back with their phone number. We would call then when it was time to remove the poster.

Comment

Buy those old or vintage ring magazines and get the centrefold.

Contact one of the member here named ANORAK he buys them all the time
          to:wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
            Who is your TV provider?

Dish, Direct, Time Warner, Cox, Comcast, AT&T, etc...

I work for a big cable co, we get posters all the time, when I did retail, if a customer wanted a poster, we would write his/her name on the back with their phone number. We would call then when it was time to remove the poster.
            Hi I live in Spain so none of them.

Comment

Can someone answer for real? I want to buy a couple posters myself

Comment

I'd be down for a Mosley or DLH one..
                Maybe even a Yusaf Mack...

Comment

What exactly is "fair price" to you? Boxing posters, especially vintage ones are very collectible. So if your after originals you aren't going to find them cheap.

I happen to collect vintage film posters so I know some sites that auction posters and you see boxing posters pretty often. You'll pay at least $50 for contemporary posters and north of $300 for original vintage posters. If your interested, let me know and I'll message you details on a site.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Can someone answer for real? I want to buy a couple posters myself
                    o **** right off you daft ****

Comment

Working...
                    X