No announcement yet.

"I suspect every elite level boxer is on PEDS"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    have you disputed my statement that nobody suspected or even accused Pac of cheating before the mayweathers?

and have you also disputed my statement that before Floyd was caught with IV on his hands nobody said every elite boxers were on PEDs?

and have you not also read my posts many times over that i am only here for Floyd and his genius fans?

you will only find me 90 percent of the time on floyd and floyd related threads. i have said that already many times.
    I don't have the desire to dispute anything you said. I've had my fill of MayPac arguments at this time. I just think all this MayPac **** is hilarious now that Floyd is retired for months & Manny is freshly retired & a couple weeks out from being elected a senator.

Also lol at the bolded.

Also Floyd Sr is legit a scientist, but he doesn't work with PEDs. He's actually Neil DeGrasse Tyson's mentor in astrophysics. And he speaks in an Australian accent not a British accent. And he's helped Floyd cheat by using his knowledge of the Earth's gravitational pull not via PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
      i don't know if you had any credibility to begin with, but you definitely don't have any now.

IVs were 100% legal under NSAC rules, for any reason, in any amount. IVs were 100% legal under the voluntary additional regulations in the mayweather-pacquiao contract if USADA determined the IV was for medical purposes. USADA witnessed the IV being administered and agreed it was for medical purposes.

if you can't even get your basic facts right, why should anybody consider anything else you have to say?
      You do know lance armstrong used an iv flush many times to beat tests right?

Also usada never approved it first or nsac, they walked in on floyd using one, and that is a violation, you have to ask first and get approval, so they did something corrupt and gave him a pass, yet denied pacquiao his pain killer shot that usada approved first, pac and roach went to usada mid camp when pac hurt his shoulder usada ws there and asked them what can be used which isnt banned, usada approved it first, yet usada said they would inform nsac and never did. That is shady and bias they helped floyd with an illegal iv, yet the team who went to them first before using a painkiller they never vouched for. Instead they sent nsac a approval for an iv only three weeks after the fight was over, which is not right, thry should have said it before the fight when they caught floyd using one without first asking for one.

I bet you if it were pacquiao who got caught using an iv without permission you wouldnt be as lenient or understanding, probably call him guilty and say i knew this mofo was on peds. But floyd can ger a pass.
      Last edited by hectari; 04-27-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        pac was dirty before because genius floyd fan said he don't want to take the (USADA) test.

now that he took the "gold standard" of drug testing and passed it, did that change anything?

pac was is and will always be dirty because nobody could have done what he did in boxing without PEDS.

that according to floyd and his genius fans
        Nobody could have done what they all did without PED's and fight fixing. Judges etc.

Comment

Oh look a PED thread full of Pac turds.

Pacquiao ducked the advanced testing for years. He was dirty as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            You do know lance armstrong used an iv flush many times to beat tests right?

Also usada never approved it first or nsac, they walked in on floyd using one, and that is a violation, you have to ask first and get approval, so they did something corrupt and gave him a pass, yet denied pacquiao his pain killer shot that usada approved first, pac and roach went to usada mid camp when pac hurt his shoulder usada ws there and asked them what can be used which isnt banned, usada approved it first, yet usada said they would inform nsac and never did. That is shady and bias they helped floyd with an illegal iv, yet the team who went to them first before using a painkiller they never vouched for. Instead they sent nsac a approval for an iv only three weeks after the fight was over, which is not right, thry should have said it before the fight when they caught floyd using one without first asking for one.

I bet you if it were pacquiao who got caught using an iv without permission you wouldnt be as lenient or understanding, probably call him guilty and say i knew this mofo was on peds. But floyd can ger a pass.

They are all drug cheats. But does it really matter??
            People mad cuz someone cheated better than the opposition. Gimme a break!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Oh look a PED thread full of Pac turds.

Pacquiao ducked the advanced testing for years. He was dirty as ****.
              As 5/2 approaches the pain increases. Hahahahahahahahahahaha bwahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore_ View Post
                I always see this posted in threads where a fighter gets accused of being on steroids or whatever. It's always posted by at least 5 or more people in those threads, but where is the reasoning behind this logic?

Aren't the drug testing programs in boxing supposed to be top notch by now? The WBC has implemented the VADA random testing protocol to all fights attached to them. And according to PBC's website, all fights under the PBC banner go through stringent testing by USADA's random drug testing program. And in fights that aren't linked to WBC or PBC, some type of random testing is negotiated into the contracts themselves.

So who are these secret roided out fighters that are somehow passing these tests? Who do you suspect they are and how exactly are they avoiding getting caught?
                I agree with that! All of them!

Comment

So that statement should instead read "I suspect all elite boxers are doping in the off-season". Makes more sense. But the problem is we've seen how most boxers look in their off seasons. They come into camp pudgy and sometimes out of shape. By the time they're finally shaping up the fight is a few weeks out where it'd be too risky to dope, especially with random testers coming at any moment.
                  I doubt that and I doubt that PEDS add very much if anything to a boxer's speed and punching power. Consider how good some old timers like Sugar Ray Robinson and Joe Louis were before PED's were ever even heard of. If a fighter is great he doesn't need PEDs and if he isn't a good fighter then PEDs won't turn him into one. PEDs make a perfect excuse to trash some great fighter you just don't like for some reason.

Comment

I am sorry Carnivore, I quoted you by accident. I was just trying to say I don't think many boxers use PEDs and the amount that they help a boxer fight better is greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Granted, some fighters were able to get away with it back in the day like Mosley and Roy Jones. But those were sophisticated cases which happened a long time ago. Then you have the Mayweather situation where he's taking banned IVs which was made public. I don't doubt for one second that he wasn't paying USADA under the table but he has that kind of pull with the money he has. These other guys don't have that kind of money.
                      You just killed your own damn thread, 1st you tried to asked a question but realized you had been one of the ones accusing Mayweather so you had to clean it up...smh

Comment

Working...
                      X